Vlad & Nick 2

Before anyone knew it, three months and one week had come and gone.

"James I look so fat," Riley whined,  thanking whatever God that his pants still fit. His belly was finally starting to round and portrude out, but it was still small. James was crazy obsessive over Riley's stomach either annoying or making Riley unbelievably happy. Riley had also gotten over most of his mood swings. Plus, everyone was used to Riley mixing blood with some of his food now.

Some of the clan leaders who came by to congratulate them, as well as James' brothers, Papa, and aunt, still got grossed out and would turn green at his concoctions.

"You look so hot," James purred into Riley's ear, his hands rubbing all over Riley's belly. His shirt was still big enough to be comfy, but his belly was evident under the shirt since he was so small to begin with.

"You're just saying that cause you can still fit in your pants!" Riley harumphed making James laugh happily which instantly got Riley out of his sour mood.

"You still fit in your pants kitten. Besides, it's good you have some insulation now. I was worried to death you'd freeze cause you have pretty much zero percent body fat," James kissed Riley gently, moving some of his damp hair around on his head.

They just had lovely morning shower sex. James had to go through a period of Riley not wanting to be touched by anyone before he went to his father asking what to do. His father just laughed before explaining some of the hormones he would see Riley exhibiting making James groan.

Not that he cared in the end what he went through since Riley's body was taking care of their baby.

"Let's get down to breakfast kitten. Aunty made pancakes," James smiled happily seeing Riley squeal and practically run out of their room. James had to slow him down, not wanting Riley to get hurt (or hurt someone).

"James, shouldn't you tell your Papa about controlling water?" Riley asked, he and James calmly walking down the hallway; Riley practically bouncing from the scent of pancakes.

"Well I'm not sure how he'll react. Both him and Anton have telekinesis and only my uncle controls Earth. I just hope they weren't expecting me to have powers like them," James said nervously, Riley grabbing his hand in comfort. 

"They all love you James, no matter what, and so do I. It'll be alright my lion, but you might make them sad if you never tell them, you know?"

James sighed at that, nodding. His Papa never told Dad that he had telekinesis though. He was nervous of doing anything to lose his second chance mate, which James understood, but knew that his Dad was loving and had the biggest heart he had seen; besides his mate.

It seemed like Nick and Antone were becoming fast friends since Nick was the only one to beat Antone's butt in gaming, since no one else seemed to. Both had playful competitions and would play fight constantly, which also involved James; sometimes against his will.

Alex, Antone's mate, and Riley we're also becoming friends, both enjoying the outdoors and would take walks together. This included being under the dominant and possessive eyes of their mates which always made them giggle. Mark was currently courting Eric,  both looking so in love and finally happy.  Most of the clan and especially Mary, James,  Antone,  and Vlad would have tears leave them at Mark having a chance of gaining inner peace after long, heart wrenching years.

Vlad was becoming slow friends with Riley and he really did like Eric. Vlad did agree on how his brother and Riley described the man, Eric really seeming like Mr. Mom to him. Vlad could definitely see why James called Eric 'Dad' for, and hoped (along with Antone) that they could too someday.