The Books

Everyone was in the open lounge area for breakfast. It had three long leather cushioned couches that were in a U shape in front of a large flat screen TV. Another three couches in a U shape surrounding a fireplace on the opposite side of the room leaving a good thirty feet between each other. The room had large and very long windows on another side of the room so the mountains and forest could be seen. There were four coffee tables in the room, many books and magazines, and of course the Blackborne family with it's new members.

"Riley how can that taste good?" James looked at the horrible concoction of blood mixed into Riley's breakfast, turning green along with his brothers.

Riley giggled at him, offering a piece of bacon that had been soaking in blood. James shook his head no really fast making everyone laugh and for Riley to pout at him.

"I love you Riley, but I'm not eating something your hormones came up with," James tugged Riley into his side who smiled and snuggled into him before deciding to eat his last piece of bacon.

Riley's tummy looked to be half the size of a basketball now and James' hands were hardly off his mate. Riley was about 23 weeks pregnant at the moment and was pretty much coddled by all of them.

Vlad was trying to get Nick to eat all of the pancakes that were left, Nick about to explode from a pancake overdose before tackling Vlad playfully as they rolled around the lounge.

Antone was cutely feeding Alex his breakfast who was smiling so happily the entire time; said man pretty much molded to Antone at this point.

"So are we still going later today for baby clothes?" Since they finally decide on a day.

"Yay!" Nick said happily who was currently straddling Vlad on the floor before getting bucked off and kissed all over the face.

"I'm excited" Alex said softly making Antone snuggle against his neck like a cat.

"Me too Alex" Riley giggled before he was tugged onto James lap possively as he ran his nose along Riley's neck.

Of course they all started bickering about where they should go first since there were two stores that had baby and maternity stuff since having vampiric children weren't very common (refer to the second chapter of my story if you'd like to know more)

Eric sighed softly before his hand was grabbed gently by Mark.

"Moy svezda please don't feel bad about using our money. A thousand years of saving and you make a lot. It's piled up so I'll probably get robbed if you don't take some" Mark said playfully since he and Eric were sitting very close to each other, touching shoulders at least.

Eric smiled a little, poking at his food, not feeling like eating at the moment.

"Like you could get robbed. Anyone would be too dumb to. Besides I... I wish I could just... " Eric sighed again putting down his fork with a good amount of food on his plate still.

"My contact Kev and several others are looking for your parents and your money love. I will never forgive them for hurting you like that" Mark growled a little making everyone look at him nervously before Eric softly placed his fingers against Mark's cheek, everyone continuing their banter since Mark pretty much turned to putty after Eric's touch.

"Now moya noch'," Eric was about to scold before Mark leaned in, kissing him very gently, Mark cradling Eric's neck. He slowly separated from the man who had his eyes closed and lips slightly parted still, which was freaking hot, before Eric leaned in, resting his forehead against Marks'.

"Must you distract me so?" Eric smiled before his big hazel eyes sparkled into pitch black eyes that gleamed at their mate.

"Mmm, yes! Very much so" Mark smiled, hugging Eric too him happily.