Morning Troubles

After about a week of Nick being able to handle turning into a dog whenever he willed it, and sometimes he couldn't, both he and Vlad were happily loving each other every minute. Nick was able to telepathically communicate with anyone he wanted it seemed like when he was a dog, but was only able to communicate telepathically to Vlad when he was in his human form. Vlad could also telepathically communicate back to Nick when Nick was either a dog or human.

Vlad had already left 10 minutes ago to go down to breakfast leaving a very satiated blonde spread out on the sheets, sleeping again. Said blonde having his dog ears and tail out, splayed all over the place with cum dripping out of him.

After a few more minutes Nick woke up sleepily before stretching like a cat and dragging his feet to take a shower.

I can't believe I'm one of those animal people that book talked about! But how is it possible? Nick thought to himself after thoroughly cleaning himself in the shower.

Nick stretched once more before picking up the book he was just thinking about which he had hid in his and Vlad's room. Nick flipped through the pages again, stopping at a sentence that always peaked his interest. The ability to turn into any animal that was roughly the size of a human.

Nick breathed in deeply wondering if it was true and if it would work before thinking of a random land animal.

What about a bear?

-----------honey and bees-----------------

Eric had woken up in the middle of the night last night. Not because of a vision but because of a longing to be with Mark.

Eric bit his lip before sneaking out of his room at an ungodly hour before quickly and quietly making it to Mark's room.

Eric realized he probably should have put a shirt on and maybe some pants, instead of boxers, before deciding not to care once he opened the solid mahogany door silently.

Eric quietly stepped into the room, shutting the door just as silently before making his way over to the large bed. Eric shivered happily at the vision he had of those sheets with him naked on them, shaking his head roughly seeing his boyfriend buried under the sheets snoring softly.

Mark was in the middle of the bed, Eric really wanting to snuggle, so he slowly lifted the sheets, sneaking under the covers. He scooted closer to Mark, seeing the man's nose quiver as Mark moved slightly around. Mark's hands suddenly grabbed Eric, pulling him flush against his body. Eric blushed wondering if Mark was awake for a moment, but when nothing happened, Eric was finally able to fall asleep.

That morning Mark woke up with a start seeing Eric in his bed, in his arms, like a second skin on him. Of course the one phrase running through his head that morning was: please have pants on, please have pants on.

Mark lifted up the bed sheet slowly, letting out a breath of tension. His eyes darkened at the gorgeous man in his bed though after calming down for a second.

"Mark?" Eric slurred out sleepily his lips suddenly attacked hungrily. Eric whimpered out happily before a whole lot of man ended up between his legs, both grinding into each other.

"M-Mark!" Eric gasped out needing to rip his mouth from those sinful lips so he could breathe.

"You deserve a worse punishment for sneaking into my bed without me knowing somehow," Mark growled playfully, slipping his hand into Eric's boxers making his back bow.

Mark smacked his lips against Eric's again making the man under him a hot mewling mess. Mark was moving his hand at a punishing pace, Eric squirming and wreathing. Moans leaving his pink lips that had Mark instantly hard.