Flashback part 2

I groaned as the pain on my arm worsened. I looked at it and saw the gaping wound had blood oozing freely out of it. Fucking shit!

"I love you... why can't we just be together.."

For the second time I let out a frustrating groan. This drama is stalling him! He need to get to Nica fast! Nauubusan na siya ng pasensya!

"Geleene, stop this already.."

"I want you back! Why can't we just bring it back. Please Aiden, mahal na mahal kita eh. Ako ang nararapat sa iyo at hindi siya!"

Frustrated, he raked his fingers on his hair and pulled it. "For fuck's sake! You left me. I moved on. It has been what? Eight years! And finally, I had it in me to forget the pain you've caused me and fucking move on. I finally found the one person who pushed me out of the fucking misery you caused me and you expect me to let go of it all and be with you?" He let out a harsh breath. If reasonable talks won't do it. Then he would resort to straightforwardness no matter how it hurts.

"I left you because of that woman! She tricked me into believing na may relasyon kayong dalawa! Or have you forgotten that! Tell me, may relasyon na kayo dati pa kaya hindi mo siya maiwan ngayon, tama ba? I'm right all these years, aren't I?"

Aiden looked at the woman in front of him like she's some crazy bitch fresh from an asylum. "Don't." He said, his voice hard.

She smirked. "Why, did I struck home? You two were fucking behind my back, weren't you!" She accused.

At that, all respect and warmth she had for this woman completely went out of the window. Tuluyan ng nilamon ng selos ang pagiisip nito. Now she's nothing but a vindictive and deranged woman who won't stop at getting what she wants. She definitely didn't deserve any of his respect!

"Well your bitch will get what she deserves tonight! I just hope she'll be gone. For good."

Her words struck a chord in him that made him went ballistic! "You crazy delusional bitch! Say that again and I swear to god! I'm going to tear your mouth apart you won't be able to say a fucking word for the rest of your life!"

He heard her gasped. She looked at him with wide, frightened eyes.

"Get out of my face before I forget it's a woman's face I'm going to plant my fists into."

By god! The image of him punching the daylights out of her were so fucking appealing he had to clench his fists to stop himself!

"Aiden---"

Hindi nito naituloy ang sasabihin ng dalawang gwardiya ang humablot dito.

About fucking time!

"Sorry for the delay."

Tinitigan niya si Mason saka ang babaeng nagpapapalag sa kamay ng dalawang gwardiya.

He looked at his wound and whistled, "Hurts like a bitch?"

He grimaced, "I prefer you taking care of the other bitch." He said before turning his back ang running away. But not before he heard Mason yell, "No worries! But remember dude! You owe me!"

I looked at my phone and frowned when the small circle in there is moving fast. Which only means one thing, Nica is running.

Sinalakay ng kaba ang dibdib niya. Mas binilisan pa niya ang pagtakbo upang salubungin ito. He's near her. And at that, he forced his limbs to run faster like he never did before.

He would give anything just for her to be safe. He promise... makarating lang siya sa kinaroroonan nito at makitang wala itong kahit na anong galos... he swear, he will never tire of saying I love you even if he have to say it many times everyday for the rest of their lives. He would do it. He will shower her with all the love that she deserves. He will treasure her.