The habit you have that he thinks is cute/enjoys it

Antoine Griezmann: Swearing like a sailor, he thinks it's funny and usually laughs even if it's a serious situation. When you're in the car and swear at a driver who made a simple mistake by putting on a blinker way before a turn and you curse them out, Antoine usually holds his laugh in till he's RED and then just bursts out laughing for awhile. Then he'll tease you about it down the road.

Robert Lewandowski: You hum constantly and he enjoys it and usually nods his head along without you realizing. If you hum your favorite song he will stop scrolling on Twitter and just listen. He thinks it's heartwarming and without those hums everyday he wouldn't be able to fall asleep.

Lionel Messi: Leo thinks it's very very amusing when you drop food when no ones noticing (well you think no one is but it's usually him) and you pick it off the floor and eat it. He's not sure why he thinks it's so hysterical. He usually thinks it because he loves your careless attitude and how you can basically give a rats ass about anything. He thinks you're a strong independent woman who can take hate very well because of this.

Cristiano Ronaldo: Cristiano loves when you're OCD and meticulous about things. Even till the day you got married, you had to make sure that everything was to a T. Cristiano can be meticulous himself but he thinks it's hot when you fix his outfit or hair. He thinks it's funny how he's not the only one in the relationship that has to be perfect.

Neymar jr: You talk in your sleep almost ever night. Usually Neymar makes people pay a pretty large price when they wake him up from his "beauty sleep" but in reality he likes when you wake him up with your talking. You usually talk a hour your childhood in bits and pieces or when you dream about him you say his habits  or things you love about him. The only person who knows is him. He wouldn't tell you just incase you got insecure about it or would try to stop it.

Erik durm: Erik loves when you steal his clothes when he's away. He thinks you don't know about it but when he's creeping on your Instagram to make sure your not cheating or something he usually sees his clothes on you. He likes this because when he comes home from after a long trip or game it's good to know that you still love him. He likes smelling your natural scent on the clothes when he wears it.

Gerard pique: Gerard enjoys when you dance. Not a regular  dance... No no no. You dance when you're cleaning. When no ones home you listen to music and clean every bit of the house when he's gone to pass the time. What you don't know is that Gerard has a bunch of cameras near the back door which is near the kitchen. He watches you sing and dance while cleaning and finds it hysterical.

A/N:
Some of these are my actual a habits lol. Comment below which are your favorite habits/scenarios!