When he's jealous

Antoine Griezmann: Antoine won't really express his feelings or anything but he'll kind on motion it to you. While another man flirts with you he will move closer to you and draw shapes on your back or since he's a little taller then you he'll rest his chin on your head.

Robert Lewandowski: Robert won't completely ignore the situation but he will just watch from afar. He doesn't want to embarrass you or stop you from having fun at all. As long as you aren't making any moves on the other guy he won't do anything.

Lionel Messi: Leo will remove you from the situation, Quite literally. He will keep yanking on hand endlessly and shaking it too. This only happened once, maybe twice, okay three times! Where a guy had flirted with you so bad that Leo took you by the waist and picked you up to get you away from the guy. It's was hysterical.

Cristiano Ronaldo: Cristiano is very vocal when someone gets too close for comfort with you. He will get pretty loud and squeeze your hand tight usually throwing curses at the other guy. He won't pick a fight with the other man who's flirting with your unless he absolutely has to and it gets out of control, he's not afraid when it draws attention but usually you'd have to disagree with his point of view on that. 

Neymar jr: Neymar will almost display every PDA in the book. He will start off slow by holding your hand and not embarrassing you while you're talking and if you don't get the hint then it gets worse. He will kiss your neck and put his hands on your waist and if the situation is really bad then he will gladly walk away for a bit and then smack your butt. Once he does that the guy is sure to leave.

Erik durm: When he gets jealous... He doesn't get jealous actually. You too are very loyal to each other and you try to avoid guys at all costs just in fear of that situation. If you do sense Erik is jealous though, you will probably just cut the guy off mid sentence and leave.

Gerard pique: You can usually tell when Gerard is lying. When he gets jealous he will lie and say "He's sick" or "He doesn't feel well" and that he needs to go home. Your favorite excuse he uses is "I had too much to drink" at a bar because he will only have one beer and if someone flirts he will say that and you know he's lying because one beer won't hurt a buff fútbol player. You will play along and leave. When you get home he'll make sure you will never leave him  😉