What he does when you're pissed

Antoine Griezmann: He makes you some tea and sits you down on the couch to make you talk about it, no matter how enraged you feel.

Robert Lewandowski: As soon as you walk through the door he rubs your shoulders and pulls you into a big protective hug.

Lionel Messi: He avoids you the whole day, steering clear of you and the next day, once you've calmed down he encourages you to talk about it.

Cristiano Ronaldo: Sometimes he tests your patience just to get a rise out of you but after a long time of being together he started to realize it wasn't a good idea. So he get you in the car and drive you around to you're done ranting.

Neymar jr: He pulls you into his lap no matter how angry you are and he puts on a video game, hands you the controller and says "You should probably blow off some steam"

Erik durm: Erik will usually leaves the house and leaves you to your own mind while he goes to buy you candy, and ingredients to make you your favorite meal because some good food always does the trick.

Gerard pique: He puts on your favorite comedy movie to get you to laugh. And if you don't in the first fifteen minutes he knows it must be bad. So he starts to crack terrible jokes and if that doesn't work then he'll start a tickle war which definitely makes you 100% happier.

A/N:
This is for you, Ulli2407 ! I hope you liked it :)