Totally more than a tease

It has been a long ass day full of filming which included, 'the electric limbo', the skit called 'electric avenue', watching Dave get smacked in the face with a blow up capacitor after ringing a doorbell. Someone blowing a bubble out of there ass and Weeman popping it with his tongue (which was nasty as fuck), we were filming out last skit for the day. Having Steve-o, weeman, Dave, Ryan, Pontius, our camera guy Rick, and drive in, in a limo, cause they thought a photo shoot was happening, but instead, Me, Bam, and Knoxville are gonna be putting a box full of bees into the limo.
"So, the guys think they have a photo shoot today, but instead we're putting bees in the limo from the sun roof and they can't get out cause the door is rigged" said Bam
"Yeah, and when they do get out, we have some marbles for them." Said Knoxville.
I chuckled.
"This is the beehive limo. Said Bam as he or onto the limo and poured the box of bees on through the sunroof.
The guys freaked out, and Jonny spread the marbles on the ground.
I stood back and watched on amusement.
Ryan trying to bust open the window with his feet, and the wrest of the guys trying there best to stay away from the bees.
Knoxville finally opened the door after a few moments and Ryan came out first falling on his ass, then Dave, Weeman, Steve-o and finally Rick came out.
Dave ran off stropping as he ran and, had pissed himself.
I fell to the ground laughing at him.

Thankfully, it was a wrap for filming for the day.
But I knew, Bam was gonna make me pay for kicking him earlier today.
This should be fun.

After making sure the guys were alright, we all left.
When we got to Bam's house, I was tired as hell.

I think we all were to be fair.
I went up to me room and took a quick shower, putting my hair in a messy bun, and changing into some shorts, and a 'Son's of anarchy' hoodie
(I know son's of anarchy wasn't a thing yet, but I'm making some changes)
Walked downstairs and grabbed the bottle of jack from the fridge and poured me a shot.

"Make that two"
"3 actually"
Said Bam and Ryan walking into the kitchen. Looking tired as ever.
All 3 of us needed sleep specially for the day ahead.
I poured each of us a shot, and swallowed it after clinking our 3 shots together.

"I'm not so sure I should do the skit tomorrow" I said.
"What are you doing? I can't rmemeber" asked Dunn.
" I'm doing the 'Anaconda ball pit' with you and Knoxville and Weeman."
"Shit, I forgot."
"I'm glad as hell im not doing that one" said bam
I rolled my eyes and ruffled his hair.
"Yea yeah, we know" I laughed.

I groaned. "I'm gonna head up to bed. Get some sleep you two" I said walking away.

"Yes mother" they said in unison.
I laughed.

I was trying to fall asleep, but I couldn't.
Then there was a Knock on my door.
"Come in"
Bam walked in and I smiled.
"Hey. Can you help me?"
I nodded "what do you need?"

He pointed to his shoulder. "I think I have a bee's stinger in my arm, but i can't tell.
I snickered and walked over to my bathroom, grabbing the tweezers, and walking back out sitting top of my dresser as I tried to pull the stinger out of Bam's arm.
Muscular arm I might add.

I bit my lip again. "Got it" I said showing him the stinger on the end of the tweezers.
"Thanks" he said with his amazing smile.
"No problem." I said as I put the stinger in the trash can and put  the tweezers on the counter.
I walked back into the room and was slammed against the wall. (Not in a bad way)
And Bam's hands were holding mine over my head.
"I should totally get you back for today. Pay back is a bitch" said Bam smiling at me.

I smiled. "I don't know what you're talking about" I lied.
"Mhm. I'm sure you don't" he laughed and kissed my neck. Moving his hands from holding mine over my head to my sides, down to my waist, and then grabbing onto my ass and lifting me up.
I moaned. He kisses me on the lips and the kisses got a bit more rough.
He set me down on top of my dresser where I had been previously.
His hands found there way to my thighs, and mine went around his neck and one of mine wound into his hair.

Tugging slightly every few moments.
Hearing him groan just kept turning me on more and more. And then I pulled away thinking of the skits for tomorrow.
"Bam...Bam, we need to get some sleep"

He nodded, and kissed me again.
"Goodnight" he pecked my lips and left my room.

Shit.... This was totally turning into just more than a teasing thing for me.
I bit my lip and put my hands over my face.
Fuckk. I'm screwed...