Hollywood Hills Pt.1

We were finally in Hollywood after about 2 days worth of driving and riding in a van with all the boys.

We were doing some stunts tomorrow, but today we decided to explore Hollywood since I had never been here before.

I was thinking about finally getting another tattoo, but I wasn't sure on the design I wanted yet.
Bam was taking me to a tattoo shop that one of his long time friends worked at. I didn't know who.

When we got to the tattoo shop, I really loved all the skateboards on the walls and the ramps on the sides.
It was unique and very much to my liking seeing as I skateboarded some too.

The shop looked farmiliar to me, I hadn't been here before tho.

"Kat. How have you been" yelled Bam as he let go of my hand.
Kat?..
Holy shit. We're in Kat Von D's tattoo studio.
"Hey Bam Bam. I've missed ya. How have you been" she said. And her and Bam hugged.

Why hadnt I caught on sooner?

"So, who is this?" She asked coming up to me.
"Hi, I'm Riley" we hugged. "It's good to meet you"

"What brings you to my shop today?" She asked.
"Riley wants to get a tattoo. And we were around so I thought I'd get her the best" said Bam smiling at Kat.

"Well, come on back and we'll get started" she said and me and Bam followed her back to her station.
I sat on the chair and told her what type of designs I liked and where I wanted it and all the details she would need to do my tattoo.

She drew a beautiful grim reaper skull holding a rose it its mouth.
(The picture)

It was absolutely stunning.
"I love it" I said hugging her.
"Legs get to tattooing" she said excitedly getting the tattoo gun ready to use.
Bam stood next me me and held my hand for the 45 minutes it took for Kat to do the tattoo on my ankle

When she was done, I looked at it in the mirror and was very happy with it.
"Thank you Kat. It looks amazing" I said smiling and she hugged me. "Glad I could do it" she said.

She hugged Bam and kissed his cheek as we left.
I was a bit Jelous when Kat kissed his cheek, but I knew it was nothing. They're just long time friends.

Bam and I held hands as we walked around Hollywood with him showing me the interesting things in Hollywood.

*later that night*
It was getting dark outside. The sun was setting in the orange/ pink sky above.

Blindfolded, I was guided by Bam up a rocky, dirt pathway.
We were in nature Deffinatly.
"Babe." I laughed. "Where are we going?" His hands were on my waist and he was behind me.

"Just one more second" he said and then told me to stand straight in the direction he directed me.

I was a bit nervous.
What was he up to?

"Okay, take away your blindfold" he said hugging my torso from behind me.

I took off my blindfold and looked in front of me.
We were standing next to the "Hollywood" letters on a hill.

Hollywood hills.
I smiled and turned around.
"It's beautiful" I said.
"Just like you" Bam smiled and kissed me as he complimented me.

"How am I so lucky?" I asked chuckling.
Bam chuckled and then looked at me seriously.
"Baby, I have to tell you something"
I looked confused. "Okay" I nodded for him to proceed.

"I know we haven't dated for long, and we already had a rough patch" he stopped and chuckled. I shook my head.

I was getting nervous. Was he asking me to marry him?
I wasn't ready for that.
Shit.

He continued to speak- "and I'm sorry for that by the way. But, when I see you in the morning, I get so happy. You make me happy. I'm glad we're finally together. And, I love you.." He said and I smiled.

"You love me?" I asked shocked.
He nodded.

That's what he brought me up here for? Thank god he wasn't our purposing.

I smiled at him and pulled on his neck and kissed him.

"You scared me. I thought you were purposing" I said chuckling and shaking my head.
"What?" He laughed.
"No. I might be crazy, but that's extremely too soon" he laughed.

We both laughed and then, I got serious. "You sure you love?" I asked.
He got baffled. Looking as if I had just punched him.
I smiled. "I'm kidding babe" he took a breathe and laughed.
"I love you" I told him and he looked so relieved.
He smiled at me, kissed me as he picked me up and spun me around.

" I thought you weren't gonna say it back" he said.
I rolled my eyes
"Well. You thought wrong" I said smiling.
He put me back on the my feet and I put my arms around his neck.
"You know. I didn't have to say it." U paused. He looked confused.
"I could have shown it"

I moved my hands into his hair and kissed him roughly.
I pulled back and he looked taken aback, but in the good way.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. Me and him both smiling and laughing.

He opened the door for me and I got I or the car as he did too, and we headed to the hotel in Hollywood we were staying at.