Last day.

"Hi, I'm Jhonny Knoxville and this is the beekini"
Said Johnny as he stood getting bees attracted to his crotch.

Today was the last day of filming.
After today, I had no idea what my plans were.
Where would I stay? Probably a hotel.
What was going to happen with Bam? Still had no idea. Hadn't seen him all day, honestly I hadn't seen him since I walked out of that hotel room.

I didn't know if I wanted to see him. What would he say anyway? Most likely not the truth cause he didn't know how to do that the last couple of weeks.
I sighed and checked my phone seeing I had a text from the mysterious stranger from the bar, or in reality, Jared.
I smiled to myself, trying to keep my calm. But, me and Jared had been texting for a while. He was about to go film a movie.
A movie that I couldn't wait for to be honest.
Suicide squad.

Seeing as how I was a huge nerd, I was ecstatic, but I wasn't aloud to say anything.
I guessed he trusted me with knowing.
I smiled again thinking about it.
The text read "hey. How's your day going?" And I replied with a simple message. "It's good so far"

I put my phone away and watched as Jonny started to get the bee's off of him.
When the skit was close to being done, I saw Bam pull up in his purple lambo.

'Typical' I thought and sighed again.
He hasn't spoken to me, but he would occasionally look over in my direction.

I didn't see anyone with him, but he looked like a wreck.
Bags under his eyes, hair was a mess, had some hair on his chin. Ragged really.

He wasn't in good shape. I wondered why, but I wasn't planning on asking him to find out. He didn't have a reason to be upset.

The guys didn't have any idea what was going on between me and Bam. It just hasn't come up in conversation really and I didn't really wanna bring it up.

It's been about 2 weeks since it all happened.
When I got back to the hotel that night, Bam wasn't in the room.
I'm guessing he decided to meet up with Kat like he had usually been doing. I just got another room from the front desk and started staying there.

Not my problem anymore honestly.
I mean, yeah I was still upset and hurt from it, but he obviously wasn't, so I just needed to get over it.

The guys did some more skits throughout the day and sooner than expected, the day was coming to a close.
The day had gone by faster than anyone naturally thought it would have, and I didn't have any clue what was going to happen when the day was finally over.

I had no plans, I had no intellect of what the guys were going to do.
Most likely go to a bar and celabrate, and I would happily tag along with them if they asked.

Maybe I would see Jared there if I went?
I doubted it actually.

But maybe I would?
I'm overthinking this way to much. But  it was true.
Maybe I would see him. It wasn't like the chances were impossible.
Just slightly... Okay... highly unlikely.

Fuck it. I don't even know if I'm gonna go with them.
Hell, I don't even know if there going to the bar.

They probably will. It's usually
there way of celebrating.
Guess we'll see won't we.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys, I'm really sorry for the shitty chapter. I've just been busy doing school stuff, and I'm actually getting ready to leave for dragon con right now.

I hope you will understand, and I'll try my best to update soon