Secret Valentine

Me and Knoxville had devised a plan last night to prank the guys.
The 'Valentine punch".
We were staying at a hotel for the night cause the guys wanted to I guess. We were traveling a lot anyway.
We had just been to New York for a few skits, and now we were going to Hollywood. We were going to be there for about 2 weeks.
Unfortunately Jukka and Jarpi had took a flight home after helping us with a few skits. I was actually really enjoying hanging out with Jukka. He was funny, and I won't deny that maybe I liked not feeling rejected around him. Plus he was highly attractive.
But,
Since I was a girl, and this prank involved a 'woman's touch' as Knoxville put it, me and him had come up with it.

And since it was Valentine's Day, it made this plan hell of a lot better.

I made a poster to hang on the hallway in the hotel right outside of our doors and it would be put right in front of a hole in the wall were Jonny will be behind controlling a boxing glove mechanism.

I made the poster in the hotel room before going to bed for the night. What the poster said? It was up to me. All Jonny asked of me to do was make it funny, and make it small writing at he bottom so they had to get up close to the wall.

Done, and Done.

The poster was extremely funny. And I put small writing.

*Bam's P.O.V *

It was 12:00 in the morning and it was the day before Valentine's Day.
I wanted to do something to makeup with Riley. I fucked up bad and I knew I needed to show her I didn't do it because I didn't care for her.

It was the exact opposite.

I was gonna order flowers for her. Red roses. I had a feeling they were her favorite.

I hoped so. I put on the card, 'secret Valentine'
Hopefully she'll know it's me.

*Riley's P.O.V*
I woke up the next morning. Early. I met up with Jonny in the hallway, and we put together the prank and I went back to bed for a few hours.

Or at least til my door was rudely knocked on.

I groaned and got out of bed. I looked out the peep-hole in the door and didn't see anyone.

I opened the door and red roses were in a clear vase sitting on the floor in front of my door.
I kneeled down to look at them and smell them. They were beautiful and they smelt great.

I smiled.
I read the card.
'Happy Valentine's Day.
-Secret Valentine '

I laughed.
Steve-o, Pontius, and Dave came out of there rooms and looked at me confused.

"Oo, who sent you flowers?" Steve-o asked and I shrugged.
"I have no idea, but there beautiful" I stated.

"It doesn't say?" Asked Pontius.
I shook my head.

"Well, we're gonna go get breakfast. We'll see you later" Steve-o said Kissing my forehead and I nodded.

I took the flowers inside and shut the door. Smiling to myself.
I knew exactly who sent me the roses. And it just confused me more, but maybe this meant he actually did like me? Guess I'll find out.
All I knew was, today was the day I had to find out.

I dressed a bit fancy today and walked down to the lobby for breakfast and met the guys.
"Oh look, it's the flower girl" said Knoxville.
I rolled my eyes. "Shut up" I laughed.
"Aww, she's blushing" they laughed.
"Shut it, or I'll shove my foot up your ass" I laughed and they did too.