01

POV: 3rd Person
"Jin!" Namjoon screamed from the living room, as Jin ran over to him immediately.

"Yes, darling?" Jin asked, his head peeping through the door to the living room. Namjoon was flopped sideways on a couch, with the TV remote in his hand, flickering through the different channels, before stopping on a football match that was going on.

On the side table next to Namjoon, was a scrunched up can of what seemed to be beer. Actually, there were three bottles of them, all around the table.

"You called?"

"More beer," Namjoon demanded, his raspy voice slurring.

"More? More? Are you kidding me?" Jin repeated. "how many have you had already, eh? You already seem a bit drunk, Namjoon, I don't want you getting health problems from drinking too much. Are you sure you're fine with another beer?"

"More. Now." he commanded, turning his head towards the TV again. "Hurry up." he demanded.

"Fine," Jin weakly walked back to the kitchen, grabbing a cold beer can from the fridge. "the bastard is going to get medical problems, he won't fucking listen to me," he muttered under his breath. "no, you know what, that's his own problem now, because I don't care."

He walked over to Namjoon, carrying the beer can to the living room. He placed it on the table, glancing over at the television.

"You know, tomorrow's Monday," he stated. "even if you're hungover in the morning, you're still going to work, Namjoon. I don't care,"

Namjoon slowly looked up at Jin with a cheesy grin, his eyes looking red, puffy and bloodshot.

" Jin... " he slurred, his laugh changing pitches rapidly. "whatever you say, babe," Jin sighed, leaving.

Namjoon worked on Mondays to Fridays, always leaving at ten o'clock in the morning, and coming back at ten o'clock at night, when he would take a brisk shower before sleeping- he always ate on his way home.

On Friday nights, he would get drunk at home, and would go to his dealer to get some joints, and he would always knock himself out since it was the weekend.

When Namjoon came home from work at ten, and fell asleep by 10:30, Jin would get his own freedom for about ten hours.