09

POV: Jimin
After I felt his soft, pink lips meet with mine, I leaned in, kissing back, before pulling away reluctantly. He looked at me with a half-worried, half-happy expression on his face, opening and closing his mouth several times before he spoke.

"Did you like that, Jimin?"

I nodded, blushing slightly. I wanted even more than that- maybe we could, later.

He shuffled his feet slightly, before glancing down at my watch for the time.

"Need to be somewhere?" I asked him, wondering what was getting him so worked up.

"Oh, no, no, " he shook his head, smiling at me. "it's fine. Is it nearly midnight, already?" he gasped.

"Yeah," I widened my eyes. "you need to sleep, or?" I laughed. "why do you look so rushed, Jin? I was enjoying your company, you know. I don't want the fun to end here," I pouted cutely.

"Oh?" he lifted his head up. "you don't?" he grinned, his hand creeping towards my wrist, grabbing it.

He slowly intertwined his fingers in mine, looking back up at me with a cute expression on his face that was irresistible to turn away from. Was he doing some aegyo? Maybe. I couldn't really see.

He gave me a cute smile, his pink lips pursed into a pout that just looked too kissable. We held hands from the bar, before leaning in to kiss again. This time, we didn't pull away. Instead, we just leaned in further, until we had to breathe.

"You like me, don't you?" he asked me smugly, ruffling my hair. "you really like me, eh?"

"Nobody's made my heart flutter this much before, Jin," I confessed. It was true, though. I felt like I was in heaven.

I felt his soft fingers as they curled around my hand tighter, pressing down lightly against my nails, until I felt something hard on his fingers. I turned his left hand around to see something shiny wrapped around his fourth finger.

A ring?

I examined it closer, to see a small diamond on it, the gold around it nearly blinding me. It looked very expensive, almost like a wedding ring.

It was.

It was a wedding ring.

"Jin?" I called, as I let go of his grip slightly to free his hand. "what's this ring?" I tapped on it gently with my index finger, making his eyes shoot down on the diamond.

I shouldn't have asked that  though since nowadays, people wear rings on their ring finger on their left hands all the time, so it was probably nothing for me to worry about.

"Oh, it's nothing, it's just a ring," he smiled, squeezing my hands tightly.

He let go for a second, loosening and taking the ring off his finger and sliding it in his trouser pocket. "But hey, if it makes you feel any better, I'll put it away, yeah? It's nothing to be bothered about; I just like jewellery, I guess, and it looked nice on that finger,"

Precisely. I didn't need to ask.

Right?