03

POV: Jin
It was Monday, and Namjoon left for work hours ago. What's the time? The clock read 2:47PM. Namjoon would come back in around seven hours time. I would always dread it- I didn't want to get hurt from him, I didn't want to anger him.

By the time Namjoon had come back from work, he was a tired, grumpy mess. He went straight to bed, well the sofa, actually. I turned off the lights, and shut the door tight, before making my way to the bedroom.

I can escape now; he won't notice.

I rummaged through my clothes, thoughtfully picking out my best-looking attire. After all, I couldn't look like a wreck, like I actually was.

Ah, this will look great on me, I thought, smiling at my pink top, and blue denim jeans. I chose my shiniest, snazzy black sneakers, before creeping out of the front door with my phone, wallet and of course, my keys.

"Where should I go?" I mumbled to myself as I cautiously closed the door behind me, walking onto the main road. It was 10:24PM. I still had loads of time left to feel free, so why was I worrying about time?

I decided to head for the nearest nightclub, 'The Pink Princess', and when I opened the door, the booming music and the loud chatter burst straight into my ears, as I staggered back slightly, trying to keep my cool. I had nothing to worry about, because at half past ten, I was free.