05

POV: Jimin
"It's nice to meet you too," I smiled. "I've found a new drinking mate, haha," I chuckled. "so much for inviting my friends here."

It was dark in the nightclub, as always, so I couldn't really see Jin's face properly, but I could see his broad, ninety-degree angled shoulders and his blonde fringed hair perfectly. He seemed to be really tall when he was walking towards me before.

"It's really loud in here," Jin said, raising his voice. "I can't hear myself think, honestly," he sighed.

"I mean, nightclubs aren't really for conversations, they're for getting drunk and partying, so..." I laughed, not knowing what to say.

Even over the bass boosted music, we managed to encounter an awkward silence, as we sat facing each other by the bar, not saying a word for several moments, before I decided to speak up to him again.

"So, like, do you work? Do you have, like, a job?" I asked him. I wanted to get to know him more, even if it was in this horrid club.

He just shook his head, saying he that he used to. "oh, okay, cool," I said.

How does he pay for shit, then?

"What are you studying in school, then?" he asked me. "anything in particular that you're interested in? Any hobbies, either?"

"Creative arts, mainly," I replied. "dancing and singing, they're my hobbies, so it's nice to do some stuff that I like doing normally, 'cause I'm good at them." he nodded as if to say 'ohh, nice' before asking me another question.

"What about drama?"

"Um," I said hesitantly. "I can't act," I laughed anxiously. "I really cannot act, drama isn't my thing,"

"Everybody can act, Jimin," he said with a serious expression on his face. "you just have to try."