17

POV: Jin
"Don't be so stupid, Seokjin!" he shouted, grabbing my wrist and taking me to the bathroom, getting a towel. "Wash your fucking self up! You have to meet our new daughter so you better look fuck presentable before I beat you again! Hyerin is waiting outside and I can't keep her out there on her own!" he forcefully rubbed on my cheeks with the towel, trying to get rid of the blood. His touch was way too aggressive, way too rough.

"What are you doing, Namjoon?! Get off me!" I tried to escape, but he held onto my wrist tighter, to the point where my bones could have snapped. "Stop!"

"Seokjin..." he said sternly. "She can't see you like this! You have to get rid of all of those cuts now! What is it that you don't understand about this?!"

He washed off all of the blood roughly, throwing a towel in my face so that I could clean up quickly. It stung like hell but I didn't have much choice.

He dragged me downstairs and opened the door, where a shy-looking girl with long black hair was standing, a small grey suitcase by her leg, and a purple backpack slung over her shoulder.

"Are you...my new mummy?" she asked timidly, looking at me for a second, before turning back to the floor. "I'm Hyerin." she smiled nervously.

I couldn't show my feelings to her. After all, she was just a little child, and I couldn't show my sadness, or my anger, or any of my fears.

I actually had to be a parent.

"Hello there, Hyerin, I'm Seokjin, your new mother. Your daddy here had told me about you, and I'm so glad I can finally meet you!" I gave her a small smile, walking towards her. "Here, let me take your luggage for you. Make yourself at home, after this is your home now."

"Welcome to our household, Hyerin," Namjoon put on his 'I'm such a good husband' face, taking her hand as we walked back inside. "I'm terribly sorry to keep you waiting, darling, we just had some things to sort out before you came in,"

"I heard shouting," she mumbled quietly, narrowing her eyes. We froze for a second, before she carried on talking. "So, do I call you both daddy?"

"Seokjin can be mummy, like you said before." he laughed, giving me a light kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, daddy," she smiled. "You have a nice house," she said, looking around our living room in awe.

"Thank you, Hyerin," I smiled, putting her bags on the table. "Let me show you your new room, then." I held her small hand as we slowly walked upstairs.

"You're very pretty, mummy."

"Thank you, Hyerin, you're extremely pretty too."