FIVE

{unknown}

{unknown}

//

THE MORE I thought about Sandy being right, the more I ran. I don't belong with these people. I'll either end up making them frustrated, or I'll hurt them. Whether it's by my urge to tell everyone the truth, or if I possibly lash out on someone one day.

I never lose my temper. Ever. Whenever I do, you know it really made me pissed off.

Oops, I cussed.

I sighed and started walking down the street towards Steve's house. He told JJ and us where he lives, and I'm good at finding things, so finding his house shouldn't be too hard. I saw headlights flash toward me, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Maybe someone wants to help me find Steve's house.

Two guys walked out of the blue Mustang. One with red, curly hair and the other with brown hair. The red, curly-haired one walked over to me with a weird smile on his face. "Do we have a new Greaser in town?"

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. "Greaser? What's that?"

Him and his friend started laughing, confusing me even more. "Why is it funny?" I asked.

"Because, you're clearly really new to this town. You know what us Soc's do to you Greasers?" He questioned, getting closer to me.

"Umm, what?" I asked nervously, taking a step back each time he took a step forward.

"We beat you to death. Literally." The brown-haired guy answered.

"What's your names?"

"I'm Bob, and this one is Randy." He answered, pointing towards the brown-haired guy.

"Oh, well, Bob and Randy, you seem like nice people, but I really need to get home now." I spoke, walking even faster than before.

These people are scaring me. I should've stayed with JJ and Soda.

"Oh no you don't!" Bob yelled and grabbed me by the collar.

I screamed and he slapped his hand over my mouth, making my whole face sting. He got close to my face and whispered. "If you make one more loud noise, I'll kill you, got it?"