TWENTY

"The loneliest moments in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly

"The loneliest moments in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly." 
{F. Scott Fitzgerald}

//

watch the WHOLE thing please. there are audios towards the end of the video too. 
this is going to go with what's going to happen in the chapter. 

//

"WHAT'S GOING ON?"

"Where am I?"

"Am I dying? Is that what this is?"

I could barely talk, my voice came out as something even below a whisper. I couldn't recognize my own voice. The Nurse leaned up to my ear. "Here's the secret baby, if you live, if you die, it's all up to you." 

Why can't anyone hear me? I'm dying?

I was pushed into a hospital room, but the doctors turned their heads around once they heard yelling. Soda.

I wanted to scream his name, but I couldn't. I couldn't even see him. I could only hear his voice. I felt him get right next to me and hold my hand. "One more thing, one more miracle for me, don't be dead." He choked out the words, and I could tell he was crying. 

How can I choose if I live or die? No one taught me how to do that. 

I got pushed into a hospital room, leaving Soda behind. I felt a small prick on my arm and immediately passed out, going into a deep sleep. 

"You know, JJ, you're my only friend. I don't know why you're so nice to me." I laughed, laying on the bed. 

The red walls made me cringe again, so I looked away, closing my eyes. 

"We're exactly the same, Lex. I'd like to think of us as unbiological siblings." JJ replied, throwing a ball into the air and catching it.

"JJ, what do you think it would be like to be in a coma?" I questioned. It was something I've wondered about my whole life. 

I felt him sit up, and I could almost imagine him putting his hand up to his chin, thinking of what it would be like. 

"I think all these flashbacks would just flood through your brain. Memories of you living. All of them would pass by you, and then once the flashbacks stop, you're either dead or alive." JJ explained. 

I opened my eyes and nodded. "I wonder what kind of flashbacks I'd have." 

JJ grinned at me. "Hopefully some good ones, Lex."