EIGHTEEN

"Two shots of whatever

"Two shots of whatever."
{Lil' Wayne}

//

"YOU KISSED HIM?!" JJ practically shrieked, picking me up and spinning me around. 

He gave me a high-five. "You've been taking a lot of risks lately, what's up with you?" 

I shrugged. "I-I don't know. I've just been having this gut feeling that something bad's gonna happen. So, if I'm right, I wanted to kiss him."

JJ smiled, but then frowned. "You know, it's weird because I've been having that same exact feeling. I just feel like something is going to happen." 

I took a deep breath and ran my hands through my hair. "I have to go make a list." I ran to my bedroom and yanked out my notepad, sifting through all of the past lists I've made. 

I opened up to a new page and labeled it, THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SODAPOP.

-his smile
-his bright blue eyes
-his fluffy hair
-his amazing personality
-everything. I love everything about him. 

I closed my notebook, satisfied with my list. JJ was watching me from the doorway, grinning. "I've never seen you so happy, Lex."

I giggled. "JJ, have you met someone else? I want you to be happy too." 

He smiled from ear to ear, sitting next to me on my bed. "Actually, I have. She's amazing, and she does make me happy." 

I squealed. "What's her name?" 

He chuckled at my excitement. "Her name is Rose."

"When do I get to meet her?"

He gave me a devilish smirk. "Today."

I jumped up and down and soon JJ started jumping with me. Steve walked in and gave us a weird look. "I see why you two were in a mental asylum now."

We shot him a glare and he started laughing, giving both of us a noogie. But, he started jumping with us, not even knowing why were jumping. It was a happy day. A day none of us have had in a while. 

Once we finished our jumping moment, Steve shot us a grin. "You two are coming with me and the gang to Buck's tonight. He's throwing a party just for us. We'll be the only ones there." 

JJ and I started to get ready. I was extremely excited because this is the first party I've been to in a while. Steve said to not dress fancy because it would just be the gang there, so I slipped on some jeans and a plain black short sleeved shirt with boots. Winter was slowly starting to turn into spring, so it was starting to get warmer.