Ayyyyy

I got tagged to do this thing by the wonderful author @-JiminPabo (go check her out) so I'm going to do it. They're just little questions and my answers to them so you know me a little better. :)

1) Age?
I am 13 years old (a lot of people call me noona, surprise!)

2) Height?
I only know in centimetres (162cm).(edit: I am now 159cm I think I'm shrinking, help)

3) Biggest Fear?
Waking up to find that I'm the last person left on the planet (I know, weird fear).

4) How did you get into K-Pop?
Through anime fandoms, they're quite connected.

5) Any other fandoms you're in?
Anime
Superwholock
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Twenty One Pilots
Halsey
Fall Out Boy
Panic At The Disco
JREKML
The Anime Man
danisnotonfire
NigaHiga
Brandon Rogers
Vivienvalz
RPM Dance Crew
TheAlchemicFox
What The Pineapple
Awkward Since Birth
The Corps Dance Channel
Urban Dance Camp
datjimily
Krungy V
ShinraiFaith
AmazingPhil

6) Current Bias? Which group?
I don't have an ultimate bias, I have a bias list (not in order):
J-Hope - BTS
Suga - BTS
Hwasa - Mamamoo
Seungri - Big Bang
TOP - Big Bang
Jackson - GOT7
Bambam - GOT7
Mark - GOT7
Ailee
Zion.T
Amber - f(x)
Leo - VIXX
Ravi - VIXX
Gunwoo - MYNAME
Jooheon - Monsta X
Shownu - Monsta X
Suho - EXO
Jungyeon - Twice
Dahyun - Twice
Park Bom - 2NE1
Young K - DAY6
Jae - DAY6
Taemin- SHINee
Tablo
Hyunseung- Beast
Eunwoo - Astro
Hyolyn - SISTAR
Taehyun - Winner
Zico - Block B
Woozi - Seventeen
AKMU

7) If you could say one thing to your bias, what would it be?

I would tell J-Hope thank you. Thank you for making me laugh even though I was crying and hurt. Thank you for helping me through tough times without knowing. Thank you for being there for me even though you wasn't. Thank you for giving me the fight to live, to live to say thank you to you.
(Look at Aalayah go all gooey)

8) Single or Taken?
Somehow taken.

9) Worst school subject you're in? (Like the one you have the worst grades in).
German, I have learnt more Korean by myself than my teacher has ever learnt me German.

10) What do you like most about writing?
The readers. I absolutely love the fact that I'm writing a story and people want more. All my life I've been reading and now people are reading my stories. I also love the people who take the time to write nice, funny and lovely comments. Obviously there's always that one comment that spoils it and makes me depressed for the rest of the day and makes me not want to write anymore but the people who do comment good things pull me through.

11) If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
I would walk. I would walk and walk and walk, with no plan where I'm going. I would put gentle music on and just enjoy the breeze.

12) Who is the person you trust the most and why?
My friends Chloe and Morgan. I trust them more than my family and they definitely know me more than my family do. I would trust them with my life (even though I'm pretty sure Morgan's too clumsy too look after my life).

13) What country or state are you in currently?
England. *sips tea* *eats crumpet* *looks at rain outside*

Well, that's it folks (did you see what I did there)! I'll tag some people I'd be interested to see their answers to. Just do the same questions I did.

NizzleMizzle_ ravsisrekt bangtandaddys BeMostLike Taemeaway ashleymarieluvsyou