Smiles Are The Best Disguises

A/N

Usually I get around a thousand of you reading each chapter. If you all donated a £1 I would have enough money to go to 24Ks concert. 😂 My PayPal is aalayahupson@gmail.com.

Just kidding! Give your money to a charity instead, or whatever you want to do with it.

I wave goodbye to BamBam as he returns the gesture and walks down the heavily packed corridor.

Today I feel empty as ever, with my Mother still in hospital and BamBam mourning my day only gets worse. Not that I blame BamBam or wish that he didn't come to me, I guess I'm just tired.

At least now I don't have to worry about BTS bullying me, it's another thing about Hwasa though. I'm still technically dating Hoseok, and I'm pretty sure they can't protect me forever.

No one seems to care that my arm is in a bandage when I try to get to class. School must make people lose their humanity. Every few seconds someone nudges my arm making me wince in pain.

Eventually I get to my class and flip myself down on my seat, I am alone in the class apart from a few students I vaguely recognise.

All night I was worrying about my Mother, it was past visiting hours after Hoseok dropped me off at my house so I didn't bother going to the hospital, instead I was pacing my room.

I decide to sleep until Mr Sehun arrives.

"Welcome your new classmate, Yugyeom."

I slowly open my eyes and rub them tiredly.

How long have I been asleep?

At the front of the class stand Mr Sehun and Yugyeom. Mr Sehun seems bored and Yugyeom is smiling cheerfully at the class.

I haven't seen someone smile so happily in school for a very long time.

"So, Yugyom," Mr Sehun says dryly.

"It's Yugyeom."

"Where do you want to sit?" Mr Sehun ignores Yugyeom.

"Hmm," Yugyeom scans through the class until he sees me. "I want to sit next to Lucy!"

"I can't think of a reason why." Mr Sehun mutters whilst Yugyeom practically skips to the desk next to me.

"Hello, Lucy!" He beams before sitting down.

"Hello, Lucy." Someone mimicks.

I turn around to kill the person who did that to see Jungkook scowling at Yugyeom.

"Have you got anything to say?" I ask getting his attention.

"He's annoying." He states.

"So are you." I reply and turn back around.

"I didn't know you were such a savage." Yugyeom laughs.

I wink at him and turn my attention to Mr Sehun who is drawing something on the whiteboard.

"Psst," I stop writing about why abortion is okay and look over to Yugyeom . "You look really pretty today."

"Shut up, you blind person." I raise an eyebrow at him before returning to my work.

"I'm not blind, you're just-"

"That better not be you talking, Yugyeom." Mr Sehun says not glancing from his computer screen.

"Sorry Sir." Yugyeom replies sincerely.

It's not long after when I hear Yugyeom yell quietly.

I look down to see Jungkook kicking the back of Yugyeom's legs.