Uh-Oh

The results are in...

The thing is, in this story Lucy doesn't have to end up with a BTS member as its only Bullied By BTS

The thing is, in this story Lucy doesn't have to end up with a BTS member as its only Bullied By BTS. Or Lucy can be like 'fuck you guys I'm out' but that wouldn't be much of a fanfiction, would it?

I smile and wave back at BamBam trying to ignore BTS looking at me like I just killed their family, it's only lunch,
chill.

"Ayyy, Lucy Musli."

"Jackson, that doesn't even rhyme...or make sense."

I laugh quietly as I sit down watching the boys make fun of each other.

"Lucy! Who do you think will win in an arm wrestle?" Jackson asks. "Me or Jaebum."

"Jaebum."

Jackson scoffed and put his elbow on the table ready for a match.

"I'll show you, Lucy, that I'm the strongest." Jackson says rolling his sleeve up so you can see his woah- he's got muscles..damn boi.

"I'll win for you!" Jaebum smiles and puts his elbow on the table too.

"Ready, steady, go!" BamBam shouts.

Jaebums arm is on the table before I can blink.

I see a lot of girls look over and quickly apply their make up.

I roll my eyes at them and laugh as Jaebum calls hacks.

"So, Lucy, I don't think we've told you our group name." Youngjae smiles.

"You have a group name?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's GOT-"

"DAB7!" BamBam shouts and dabs.

"We've already been through this, DAB7 is just you, by yourself, forever alone." Jackson says sassily.

"As I was saying, we're GOT7!" Youngjae exclaims putting his hands in the air.

"You know, because there is 7 of us, so you've got 7 of us? Get it? Get-"

"Yes, yes, BamBam I'm pretty sure she figured it out." Youngjae rolls his eyes.

I laugh at BamBams pout and pat his head.

"It's okay, thanks for explaining for me!" I smile brightly at him in which he smiles widely back.

"Ew, go get a room."