two

edited
Ethan's POV

She's beautiful.
But my fans...
They will hate her.
I just wish I could kiss her.
I'm coming for you.
I don't care what my fans say.

I love you Meredith.

Hayley's POV

I opened my laptop and asked my fans for a video idea.

@HayleyAiono: Video ideas? Throw some at me :)

I tweeted my tweet and retweeted and liked some of them. Lots asked me for a q&a so why not.

@HayleyAiono: q&a time! Give me some questions for me to answer. Use the #askHayley and I'll answer them.

I set up my camera and lights and started recording.

"Hey guys! It's Hayley and today you guys wanted me to have a q&a. So I asked you guys to tweet #askHayley. So let's answer some questions." I said holding up my phone.

"@graysdaddy asked 'What made you start making singing videos? ILY BTW 💖💖"

"Aww I love you too. My brother Alex started making singing videos so I said to myself why can't I?" I answered the question.

"@aionoteam asks 'Ethan and Grayson would never be your friend! Stop trying so hard." I said laughing.

"I don't know why hate comments make me laugh. It's so funny when they try to bring me down. Like please do something else. Plus this isn't a question." I said giggling.

I answered some more questions and finished filming. While I was editing, Alex called me from downstairs.

"Yea?" I say back.

"We can finally tell everyone we are going on tour with Ethan and Grayson." He said excited.

"Finally." I said.

-

I added a new part to the end of my Q&A saying I'm going on tour. I'm really hyped to meet everyone and go around the world.

Everyone on Twitter were throwing me some questions and weird comments about 4ou.

'Why are you going?'

'Where are you going?'

'Leave Ethan and Grayson alone slut'

'Can't wait to meet you'

'I ship you with Grayson'

'No I ship her with Ethan'

'Hathan for life'

-

Short chapter I'm sorry :)