thirty-nine

edited
| ethan |

i was finally discharged from the hospital. we have show tomorrow night and i'm excited to see my fans. sadly hayley wouldn't be performing tomorrow because her throat hurts and she can barley speak.

"i'm happy i can finally sleep in a comfy soft bed." i say jumping into hayley's bed.

"who said you're sleeping in my bed." her voice cracks a bunch of times. i try my best not to laugh.

"hey quit laugh-" her voice stops. she clears her throat.

"you need to stop talking and take some medicine. hopefully you'll be alright tomorrow." i say.

i sit in the edge of the bed, bringing hayley closer to me. my arms wrap around her waist as i look up at her beautiful face.

her hands on my shoulder smiling. "you're a beautiful human being you know that?"

she blushes looking down. she was about to say something but she decided it would be better for her not to talk.

"thank you." she mouths. i wink at her and cuddle with her in bed.

"yo ethan. rehearsals in 30 minutes okay." grayson said interrupting our alone time.

"aww. what a cute couple. what a cute couple." grayson says in a baby voice and squishing our cheeks.

"ok you can leave now." i push him off us and he leaves. we both laugh.

flight back to LA

our last show was yesterday and honestly i'm emotional. the memories will never be forgotten. tour was probably the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.

i look over and see hayley sleeping silently as her headphones plugged into her ears. without tour i wouldn't be able to be with her.

grayson nudges me. "yo are you gonna eat your pretzels?"

i roll my eyes and laugh. "go ahead dude. they're all yours."

"yes." he says and grabs the out of my hand.

i lay my head on her shoulder and hold her close to me. i want to protect this girl at all costs. she's my number 1 priority.

| hayley |

we finally reach LA and i'm half happy and half sad. happy to see my home again but sad because tour was an amazing experience. hopefully one day i could i have my own tour and travel around the world again.

me and ethan hold hands until we reach outside. "i'll text you when i get home."

he smiles. "you better babe."

i link my pinky to his pinky. "i promise."

he laughs and kisses my forehead. i leave to alex's car. i sit in the passenger seat and ethan waves at me. i blow him a kiss and he laughs.

alex drives off to our apartment. "so any plans for the rest of the year?"

"alex it's november the year is practically gone." i say laughing and he rolls his eyes.