Part 3

Abbie's P.O.V
Throughout the movie there were loads of jump scares and I grabbed Cameron a lot.
After the movie finished I was really shaky and didn't want to move.
"So what movie next" Cameron laughed "not another scary one please" I begged "I like it when we watch scary movies" Cameron winked and I started blushing.
"Alright you two let's just pick a movie" Caspar laughed "let's watch this one" Cameron said showing a scary movie on the screen.
"Yeh let's do it" Caspar said and they turned it on and I started hugging Cameron again and he started laughing.
.
.
.
We have been watching movies all day and I'm shutting my pants because they've all been scary and it's 11:25 right now.
The boys got up were about to walk out the door and then I started crying.
"What's wrong" Caspar laughed "can use sleep in my room in scared" I said pretending to cry and I think he fell for it "oookay" he said and him and Cameron jumped on my bed and I had to be in the middle.
"Why do I have to be in the middle" I whined "because your the baby and we can cuddle you" Caspar said and I groaned "do you want us to get out" he said "no" I said pouting and laying down.
.
.
In the morning I woke up with Cameron's arms wrapped around me hella tight and Caspars legs tangled with mine.
"Well isn't this a wonderful sight" my mum said walking in my room "I-is not what it looks like" I said "I know hunny why would you do that with your brother and his Bestfriend" she smiled and so did I "they just slept in here because they made me watch scary movies all day" I smiled and she started laughing "that's the spirit" she smiled and walked out "why do you have to be so loud" Caspar groaned "well I had to explain to our mother about what happened last night because Cameron was hugging me like I was his teddy bear and you had your legs tangled with mine and it wasn't a good look" I laughed and then I heard Cameron laugh and I turned around and faced him "your beautiful" he whispered "thankyou" I smiled getting out of the bed "where are you going" Caspar said "I'm having a shower and getting breakfast "I said taking my clothes out of the wardrobe and walking out of my room.
.
.
After I had cleaned myself up and done everything I needed too I went downstairs because my mum called my name.
"Yes" I said "we have to go to the airport because your grandma needs to be picked up" she said "okay" I smiled "oh and the boys are coming too and they're already in the car so go get i" she said and I walked to the car and seem two boys who I've never seen before.
Once I got into the car I asked who they were.
"Oh this is Nash and Kian" Cameron smiled "oh" I said confused "why is a party coming to the airport" I laughed "we're all hanging out later and so are you and grandma" Caspar smirked and I gave him a confused look.
"Okay is everyone ready to go" my mum said getting in the car and we all put our seat belts on and drove to the airport.
When we arrived at the airport we sat down and waited for a bit.
"Ooh everyone's walking up the stairway now into the airport" my mum smiled and I stood up.
All of a sudden a saw two familiar faces and I broke down in tears and ran up to them "SHAE JORDY!" I screamed and they started laughing and I jumped on them and we fell on the floor.
"I missed you so much" I sobbed "we missed you too" they laughed and than we heard boys laughing "what" I snapped turning around "I've never seen someone so excited to see there friends" Nash laughed "sisters" jordy corrected them "WIFEY AND BÆ" I yelled and the boys have me a confused look and the girls and I were still lying on the floor hugging each other.
.
.

"I can't believe your here"  I smiled while we were driving home "your mum organised it last night with our parents" shae smiled and I blew my mum a kiss.
"So is that the one you like" jordy said pointing to Cameron and everyone looked at me and I turned red "umm no" I said "ohh that's not what you told us" shae smirked "SO how's the weather in Australia" I said changing the subject and everyone started laughing.
"Abbie you and the girls are going to school tomorrow" my mum said "ha I'm not" Caspar smirked and I started frowning "don't worry I'll look after you" Cameron said "ooh I bet she'll like that" shae smirked and everyone laughed.
Hey guys thank you for reading this chapter I have lots of plans for the next chapter so make sure you continue to read my book! Love you all❤️
Abbie xx😻