Part 6

When I walked back into the lounge room everyone was standing near the kitchen wall and I could tell they listened to mine and Cameron's conversation.
"Are you guys serious I cannot get any privacy in this house" I said angrily "sorry we couldn't help it" Caspar chuckled "we sorta thought you and Cameron were gonna get together not fight" Taylor said "whatever" I said walking towards the front door "where do you think your going" Caspar yelled "somewhere private because I can't trust anyone in this house" I said slamming the front door.
"Abbie" someone yelled as I was walking down the path way.
I turned around and seen joey running behind me.
When he caught up to me he stopped me.
"Can I come with you" he said running out of breath "sure" I smiled and we walked to the park.
"So Cameron likes you but you don't feel the same way" he said as we were swinging on the swing "it's not that I don't like him it's just he hasn't taken the time to get to know me like you have.
He sorta just jumped in" I said "yeh I get what you mean it's annoying when people do that" joey said.
We got up and sat on the park bench and started talking.
"So what are your hobbies" he smiled "horse riding, baby sitting, netball and singing what about you" I smiled "basketball and singing" he smiled "nice" I said.
After a bit of talking things got a little awkward because we didn't know what else to talk about.
Suddenly joey leans in and kisses me and I kiss back.
(3 hours later)
After hanging out with joey for a bit we walked home.
"Where have you guys been" Caspar yelled as we walked through the door and everyone's eyes were on joey and I.
"Calm down we just went to the Beach and park" I said "your telling me to calm down your the one who went out for 3 hours and didn't even call me to tell me your okay" he yelled again "wow I'm 15 Caspar I can look after myself" I yelled "you don't act your age" he yelled even louder "hey mate calm down" Grayson said "don't tell me to calm down" he said "Caspar listen to your friends" I said "don't tell me what to do" he yelled and slapped me across the face "wtf" I screamed holding my face "Abbie I-I'm sorry" he said with a guilty expression "no your not" I yelled and ran upstairs to my room.
Caspar's P.O.V
I didn't mean to slap her it just happened but she did deserve it.
"Wtf Caspar" Cameron yelled "your taking her side didn't you see what she did to you" I yelled "I still love her and I'm not gonna stop" he yelled back "bro I told you to calm down" Grayson said angrily "well I couldn't okay I was worried" I said "mate she was with me, she was perfectly safe" joey said "shut up I don't trust you" I snapped "wtf you don't even know him" Taylor said "hey we're gonna go" Grayson and Ethan said "so am I" Nash said and everyone walked out the door apart from Cameron.
"I'm going upstairs to see Abbie" he said and walked away "we're going to the twins house" the girls said and walked out.
Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter.
Nothing in this book is taken from other books because I write whatever is on my mind so don't comment on my chapters saying I took the idea from your boom because I didn't!
Love you all💜
Abbie xx😻