Part 1

New house, new school, new friends how can my life get any worse.
"ABBIE GO OUTSIDE WITH YOUR BROTHER" my mum yelled and I ran downstairs and followed Caspar outside to his basketball hoop.
"Got any moves sis" he said weaving the ball in and out of his legs "hell yeh I do" I ran inside and got my speaker and blasted some music and started dancing "I meant basketball moves" he laughed "well I'm dancing" I said doing these weird moves.
"Nice to see our neighbour is energetic" someone laughed and I turned around and seen this gorgeous boy standing there.
"Hi I'm Cameron" he said but I didn't reply I couldn't stop staring at him.
"hello" he said waving his hand in front of my face "oh umm I'm Abbie" I said blushing "nice to meet you" he smiled "hey mate I'm Caspar" "nice to meet you I'm Cameron" he said shaking my brothers hand and I walked inside and went to my room and rang shae and jordy.
Me: hey guys
Shae: hey
Jordy: I miss you Wifey
Me: I miss you to Wifey
Shae: so how is it so far
Me: I have the hottest neighbour
Jordy: OMG show us
Me: okay I'll try spy on him he's hanging outside with my brother.
I got up and opened my door and Cameron and Caspar were standing there and I turned bright red.
"Caspar wtf are you doing near my room" I snapped "why were you gonna spy on Cameron" he snapped back "because he's hot" I yelled but than covered my mouth shit did I really just say that.
Shae: oooooooooh
Jordy: guys shhh be quiet *fart*
Me: jordyyyy i said laughing
But Cameron and Caspar were standing there looking at me.
Jordy: so can we see the hottie
And I turned bright red and Cameron smiled "I'm right here ladies" he said taking my phone and showing them his face.
Shae: got any hot friends?
Cameron: yeah there twins
Jordy: ooh can I have one
And we started laughing
Me: I'll call you guys back soon bye
And I hung up the phone.
And walked back into my room and sat on my bed looking at old pictures of me and the girls.
I can't believe I had to move I seriously don't know what I'm gonna do without them.
I started crying and Cameron walked in my room "hey your brother had to help your mum with something where's your bathr-" he started to say but stopped when he seen me crying.
"Hey what's wrong" he said running over to me "nothing" I said wiping my eyes "clearly there's something wrong? Is it because of earlier because I totally forgive you" he said putting his arm around my shoulder "no I just miss my friends" I said looking at the photos "you guys look like you were pretty close" he said looking at the photos "yeh we were we done everything together" I said and started crying even more "hey you have me we can be besties and you can do my makeup and have girly pillow fights and gossip" he said trying to make me feel better "really" I said wiping away my tears "yes girlfriend" he said in a girly voice and I started laughing "come over next weekend and we'll get started" I smiled "okay girl" he said again in a girly voice "we'll work on that" I laughed and pushed him out of my room.

Hey guys this is my new book of course and you guys should go check out my other books (brothers Bestfriend) & (adopted by the Dallas family).
If you guys have any ideas feel free to comment the down in the comments and I'll add them in my book.
Love you all❤️
Abbie xx💕✨