Part 20

Abbie's P.O.V
"Hey guys" I said as all my friends walked into the door.
"Omg I missed you so much" a girl said running up to me "wh-who are you" I said and she looked at me then smiled "stop joking around Abbie" she said "I-I'm not who are you" I said and her smile faded "you don't know me" she said and I shook my head "I'm Jordy your bestfriend" she said but I just stared at her trying to remember but I can't.
"I'm sorry I don't remember you" I said and she sighed.
"Go get the nurse" camera whispered to Taylor and he ran out and the nurse came back in.
"Alright Abbie who don't you remember" the nurse said "that girl Jordy is it?" I said and Jordy nodded her head "alright have you forgotten anything else" "no" "okay well you can leave now" she said and I got up and walked out with the others.
"Gilinsky can you take me to get ice cream I've missed you" I said and he smiled and looked at Cameron for approval and cam nodded his head.
I ran up to him, gave him a quick kiss and jumped in gilinsky's car.
"So you missed me" he smirked "yes" I smiled and he wrapped an arm around me.
"Why'd u miss me" he said "because I love you, your like a big brother to me" I smiled "aww I love you too lil sis" he said and I smiled.
Once we got ice cream we sat down and I finally hugged him.
"I really missed you" I said and he laughed "wow never knew I could be so irresistible" "well your my big brother and I missed you" I giggled.
"How are you and your girlfriend" I asked "we broke up" he said "oh I'm sorry" I said "nah it's fine, she just wasn't right for me, but I'll find that someone one day, I think I might focus on mine and Johnson's music career for a bit" he said and I smiled "how bout you and Cameron" he asked "yeh were really good" I said and he smiled.
"Expecting that little guy anytime soon" he said tickling my stomach and I started laughing.
"Any week now" I smiled "ooh what's his name" he said "Tyler" I replied "awesome name" he said and I smiled "want to go to the beach" he said and I nodded.
As we were walking I felt a liquid go down my leg and excruciating pain in my stomach.
"J-j-j-jack" I said taking big breaths.
"Abbie it's okay calm down what's wrong" he said "I think I'm going into labor, my water just broke" I said and he started panicking.
"Umm I don't know what to do" he yelled grabbing his hair.
"Quick lets get you to the car" he said and he helped me to the car and we sped off to the hospital.
"Hi uh my bestfriend is going into labor" he said wheeling me into the hospital.
"I'll take it from here, do you want to watch the birth" the nurse said and he shook his head with a disgusted facial expression and I couldn't stop started laughing.
"I'm gonna call her boyfriend" he said and ran out of the hospital.
Cameron's P.O.V
"YES haha I beat you again" I said to shawn.
We were playing Marino cart.
"Boys could you keep it down in trying to sleep" jazzy said.
Just as we were about to start another game I got a phone call.
"Hey gilinsky what's up?" I said "Cameron Abbie's gone into labor" he said "I'll be right there" I said and hug up the phone.
"Cmon Abbie's going into labor" I yelled and everyone jumped up.
"Ooooooooowwww" jazzy groaned and the floor was saturated with water.
"The baby's coming" she screamed and we helped her to the car.
When we got there they rushed jazzy into a different room and I ran to Abbie's.
When I walked in there I seen the love of my life holding my gorgeous son.
"Hey babe" she smiled "hi baby" I said rushing over to her and Tyler.
"Do you want to hold him" she said handing him to me and I smiled.
"He has your eyes" she smiled "and your nose" I said and she giggled.
Tyler opened his eyes and I realised what Abbie meant, he really did have my eyes.
"Hi Tyler I'm your daddy" I said and he smiled.
He has the world cutest smile just like his mother.
All of a sudden everyone rushed in including jazzy in a wheel chair.
"Jaz" Abbie smiled "this is my gorgeous baby boy Kyle" she said and handed him to Abbie and I handed Tyler to jazzy.
"He's gorgeous" Abbie said "so is yours" jazzy said smiling at Tyler.