Part 12

Abbie's P.O.V
It's been 5 weeks since the issue with Matthew happened.
Our friendship group has sorta split up.
Cameron and I hang out all the time but we don't really hang out with the others.
"Sweetie Cameron's here" my mum called.
I picked up my bag and ran downstairs.
"Bye mum" I said walking out the door.
I ran over to Cameron and we started walking to school.
"I love you" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and facing me.
"I love you too" I giggled.
When we got into school everyone was looking at Cameron and I with weird facial expressions.
"What's going on" I whispered to cam "I have no idea" he whispered back.
As we were walking down the hall way everyone was whispering and giggling.
"Wtf Kian how could you" we heard someone yell and ran around the corner.
And there was our friendship group.
They turned to Cameron and I but we didn't know what to say.
"I-I missed you guys" I said and we all ran at each other and hugged.
"So what's going on" I said "Kian told everyone if the bloody school that you pushed matt out of the roller coaster cart" shae said "b-but I didn't" I said "that's not what everyone else believes" jordy said and I looked at the floor.
"Abbie it's okay we're all here for you" Taylor said.
"Guys can we just be friends again" Cameron said and we all nodded.
Bring bring
That was the school bell.
"Alright bye guys" I said and Cameron and I walked to our first class.
As I was walking someone tripped me.
"Ow" I said as I fell face first.
"Go kill your self" they said and walked away.
Cameron helped me up and pulled me close to him.
"I don't care if it's a girl, the next person that hurts you is dead" he said.
After class was finished cam and I had to separate.
"Be careful please" he said and I nodded my head.
When I got into class I went to sit down but someone pulled the chair out from underneath me and I fell flat on my ass and the whole class started laughing.
I went to find another seat but someone tripped me and is fell face first into the corner of a table.
I dropped to the floor screaming in pain.
I didn't know what to do I felt like someone was ripping my face off.
I didn't stop screaming and everyone looked worried.
"ABBIE" I heard someone yell and it was Taylor.
"Wtf happened" he yelled and everyone jumped back in fear.
"Abbie calm down shhhh" he said but I continued screaming.
"Taylor I can't do it anymore" I screamed than I heard all the others run in.
"Wtf happened" Blake said "someone tripped her and she fell face first into the corner off the table" a boy said "where the hell is the teacher" joey said "she's gonna be 30 minutes late" the boy said "w-where's Cameron" I screamed "he's in the office for a bashing some kid" Taylor said.
"Abbie you need to move" Nash said "I can't I can't I can't" I screamed "Abbie it's only your face not your body" he said "Nash something is wrong I can't move I am in so much pain" I said.
"WHO THE HELL DONE THIS" Nash yelled "Nash bro calm down" Grayson said "NO WHO THE HELL PUT HER IN THIS MUCH PAIN" he yelled again and Ethan and Grayson pulled him back.
After 20 minutes of screaming and waiting the teacher came.
"Omg what happened" she gasped and ran over to me.
"Someone tripped her and she fell face first into the corner of the table" Grayson said "alright sweetie we need to get you to the office immediately" she said trying to move me and I screamed.
"I can't move something is wrong" I sobbed "we need to do something she is loosing to much blood" Ethan said and the teacher started panicking.
"ABBIE" I heard someone yell and I instantly new it was Cameron.
He ran next to me and stared at me.
"Alright class move to the side" the teacher said and they all moved to one side of the class room.
"The ambulance are on there way" she said to me.
But I blacked out 10 seconds after she said if.
Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter!
I wanted to ask all of you a question ..
Am I fat?
Bc nearly everyone says I am and I think it too but all my friends don't think I am.
That's me 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 so me honest plz!
Love you all💜
Abbie xx🦄💞

That's me 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 so me honest plz!Love you all💜Abbie xx🦄💞