Part 9

Taylor's P.O.V
jazzy is so cool and beautiful I hope we become closer.
"So uh do you wanna come over tonight" I smiled "sure what time" she smiled "do you wanna walk home with us" I said and she nodded her head.
Abbie's P.O.V
After school we all walked home together and joey wrapped his arm around my waist.
I've got the worlds cutest girlfriend"he smiled "thankyou" I laughed.
When we got to the house we went up to my room and sat down.
"Okay we're playing truth or dare" Cameron smiled "really we play that all the time" I groaned "or spin the bottle" he laughed "yeh let's play that and who ever it lands on the others have to decide weather they kiss someone or they do a dare" Nash smiled and we all agreed.
I got to spin the bottle first and it landed on Nash.
"I dare you to kiss Kian" I smirked "WHAT!" Nash and Kian said at the same time "just a peck" I giggled and they looked at each other and made a disgusted face and we started laughing, than they kissed "Ewww" everyone yelled/laughed.
The next round the bottle landed on shae.
"You have to make out with joey in the cupboard" Nash smirked and everyone looked at me.
"Nash joey is dating Abbie" Blake said "I know so it's payback" he smirked and my stomach dropped.
They got up and walked into the cupboard.
After a while there was a lot of clashing and banging going on in there and I couldn't take it anymore, I got up and walked out.
Jazzys P.O.V
Once Abbie walked out I ran after her.
"Hey are you okay" I said "yeh I'm fine" she sniffed "hey I bet joey didn't want to do that" I said trying to comfort her "well it sounded like they were enjoying themselves in there" she snapped and I flinched.
"I-I'm sorry" she said "it's okay" I smiled "hey do you wanna go for a walk" I suggested and she nodded her head.
As we were walking down the pathway people kept driving past chucking toilet paper at us and I realised it was Leah.
"Are you kidding me" Abbie yelled and gave her the finger.
I heard the girls laugh and looked up and seen a flying piece of metal coming towards Abbie but she wasn't looking.
"ABBIE WATCH OUT" I screamed.
She looked up and got hit in the head and then smash her head on the pavement "omg omg omg omg omg" I screamed shaking with fear because I didn't know what to do.
I looked in Abbie's pocket and realised Abbie didn't bring her phone and left it at home.
I called her phone and someone picked up.
"Uh hey it's Cameron Abbie is no where to be found at the moment who's this" he said "Cameron it's jazzy Abbie just got hit in the head with a piece of metal and smashed her head on the ground and there's blood everywhere and I don't know what to do" I screamed "jazzy calm down where are you" he said calmly but I could tell he was scared "just down the road" I said and he hung up the phone.
I waited 2 minutes and everyone showed up in a car.
"Omfg" joey yelled "what happened" jordy said shocked "I'll explain later we really need to get to hospital" I said and we got her in the car.
Once we arrived at the hospital the nurses took her into a room and I explained to everyone what happened.
"See if you didn't go in that closet with shae none of this would've happened" Cameron said yelling at joey and pushing him "cam calm down" Taylor said and stepped in front of him and we sat down.
"ABBIE LEE" the doctor called and we rushed into his room.
"Uh do you all need to be here" he said "yes" we all shouted and he jumped back in fear.
"Okay well I'm sorry but...
Cliff hanger...
What's gonna happen to Abbie will she die or survive.
Comment below what you think!
Love you all💜
Abbie xx😇✌🏼