Part 10

Cameron's P.O.V
"Okay I'm sorry but...
Abbie has lost her memory" the doctor said and everyone's faces looked like they'd just seen a horror movie.
"Wait so she doesn't know us?" Jordy questioned "well from the tests we have ran she doesn't remember anything past the age of 5 but we don't know if it's true or not" he said and jordy looked down "this is all my fault" jazzy said and we looked at her.
"If I hadn't of became friends with her she'd be safe right now" she said and we all gathered around her.
"This is nobody's fault but joeys and shaes" I snapped glaring at them and they had guilty expressions on their faces.
"Would you like to see her" he said and we nodded her head and walked to her room and she was awake.
"Hi Abbie" I smiled "hi..." She said sounding confused.
She doesn't remember me🙁
"So umm who are you guys" she questioned and we didn't talk.
"Ohh are you guys room service if so please get me pizza this hospital food is shit" she said and we didn't talk and she just looked at us with a confused facial expression.
"Abbie you have lost your memory" Taylor said "yeh I got told that by the doctor.
So are you guys like my friends or something?"she said and we sat down "I'm Cameron your Bestfriend" I said "your cute how could I forget you" she giggled and I smiled "I'm joey your boyfriend" joey said smiling "we're shae and jordy your Bestfriends"  they said "and everyone else is your friend to" Taylor smiled "and I'm Caspar your brother" we heard someone say as they were walking through the door and it was Caspar.
"I know who you are silly where's mum" she asked "she's on a business trip and gets back tomorrow" Caspar smiled.
(A few hours later)
We are at Abbie's house now but it's only Caspar, Abbie, shae, jordy and I but everyone's upstairs apart from me and her.
"Why are you more sad than everyone else" she asked me as I was looking at the floor "because I really love you but you don't remember me" I said "Cameron I love you too" she smiled and I looked up "w-what you practically just met me" I said "nope I knew it was you this whole I just didn't want everyone to think I was weird because I could only remember you" she smiled and I started crying "why are you crying" she laughed "because I love you so much and I thought you'd never remember me again" I said and she got up and walked over to me and sat on my lap facing towards me
"You mean so much to me and as for joey he is a total dickhead" she laughed "wait what" I said "well when the doctor came in to see me he said I have a small concussion and I'm lucky I wasn't paralysed.
Just as he was about to walk out to tell you guys the good news I asked him to tell all of you that id lost my memory and it worked.
This was a social experiment to see who would care the most out of you and joey" she said "why'd you do that" I said "because I couldn't choose between the two of you and you cared the most" she said and wrapped her arms around me "I told you I will always love you" I laughed and so does she.
A few hours later Abbie texted everyone and told them it was an act about her loosing her memory and they were pretty mad and excited at the same time.
I'm just glad I got the girl because she's amazing.
Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter
I'm sorry about the part where the fakes loosing her memory but I didn't want her to loose her memory and I didn't want to change it so I just kept going!
Love you all xx💜
Abbie✌🏼️💙