Part 17

Abbie's P.O.V
I am now 2 months pregnant and it is really tiring, Cameron has been there for me this whole time.
"Babe can you buy me some chocolate" I asked Cameron and he said yes.
"I'll be back soon babe" he said.
As I was waiting for him to get back I decided to go downstairs and make a cup of coffee.
As I was making it I heard to very loud bangs on the door.
I was a bit nervous to open it but I did anyways.
All of a sudden two men dressed in black stormed in and one of them grabbed me and covered my mouth.
I kicked and screamed and tried to get away, I was scared he would harm my baby.
I ripped off his mask and got a good look at his identity before he stabbed me in the stomach as the other guy approached.
"Dude wtf" one of them said "what" the other one said "she's pregnant dude ou shouldn't hurt her" the other one yelled and ran over to me.
"Are you okay" he said looking into my eyes.
I stared into his eyes and finally realised who it was.
"K-Kian" I said "I'm so sorry i didn't want to hurt you" he said looking like he was about to cry.
"Oi come on you obey my orders lets go" the other guy said and Kian left me, all on my own, practically bleeding to death.
I crawled over to the corner of the wall where a towel was place.
I quickly covered the stab wound trying to stop the blood from gushing out.
"Hey Abbie we came to see y- omg Abbie" jazzy said running over to me with Shae and Jordy.
"Abbie what happened" Shae said whilst jazzy called 911.
"Help me please, it hurts" I screamed and Jordy started crying.
"I promise you it'll be okay" Jordy said hugging me and I squeezed her really tight.
When I got to the hospital they rushed me straight into surgery.
Jazzy's P.O.V
"Jazzy" I heard someone yell and turned around to see Taylor and Cameron running in.
"Where is she" Cameron said "in surgery" I replied "I need to see her" he said walking over to the room.
"Cameron no" I yelled but he didn't listen.
He barged into the room and I followed him.
"Sir you need to get out" the nurse said.
"I need to know if she's okay" he argued "get out" the nurse said getting angry.
"I NEED TO KNOW IF SHES OKAY" he yelled breaking down in tears.
I got him out and we sat on a chair.
"Cam she'll be okay" Shae said "what if she isn't" he cried "don't think like that" Jordy said.
"Jordan" someone yelled and she ran up and jumped into Ethan's arms and Shae done the same.
They both started crying and in the end we all were.