Part 13

Nash's P.O.V
As we were waiting for the ambulance to arrive I realised Abbie had blacked out already.
It's sorta good bc she can't feel pain when she's knocked out.
"Cameron your coming to the office" the teacher said "no I need to be here when she wakes up" he argued "cam go we've got it under control I promise we'll look after her" I said and he nodded and walked to the office.
When the ambulance arrived they put her in a stretcher bed and into the ambulance.
"Does anyone wanna ride with her" the paramedic called out "I will" I said running into the ambulance and they shut the door.
There were only two of them and since she was knocked out they both say in the front seat and told me what to do if she wakes up.
The hospital is an hour away from where we are so its gonna take a while.
As I was sitting there staring into space I felt someone grab my wrist.
I looked down and Abbie was awake.
"She's awake" I said "okay just keep her calm we have 45 minutes to go" the lady said and I did what I was told.
"N-Nash I still can't move" she said "are you in pain" I asked "no I can't feel anything" she said and instantly I knew something was wrong.
I decided to smack her arm and I know it's stupid but I need to know if she's lying.
I smacked her and she looked at me with a confused look.
"I told you I couldn't feel anything Hamilton Nash Grier" she said "so your serious" I said "nah I'm just pretending, of course I'm serious, I really want to move right now but I can't and it's annoying" she said.
"Why did Cameron come" she said "because he had to go to the principles office" I smirked and she laughed "he's such a naughty boy" she said and I nodded my head.
"Are the others coming" she said "yeh they should be behind us" I said getting up to look through the back window of the ambulance.
And then I seen them.
"Is she okay" grayson mouthed "yes" I mouthed back and he gave me the thumbs up.
"Nash why did our friendship group break up" she asked me.
"Because Kian told us we weren't aloud to go near you and Cameron or he would tell everyone that we hurt Matthew" I replied and she just stared at me.
"I'm sorry we shouldn't have just left you" I said "I don't care" she said looking away.
"Abbie why are you angry" I said "I'm not Nash okay" she said and I just left it there because I didn't want to make her angry.
When we arrived to the hospital they rushed her into the emergency room.
Shortly after we arrived the others did too.
"I'm worried about her" I said "why" shae said and we all looked at her.
"I mean we are all worried but you sound extremely worried whys that" she said.
"Well she told me she couldn't feel a thing and still couldn't move, I thought she was lying so I smacked her arm and she didn't flinch or anything she just looked at me with utter confusion" I said "maybe she's paralysed" Ethan said "yeh maybe, I mean if she can't move or feel anything she could be paralysed" jazzy said and we all sat down.
After a bit of waiting the doctor told us we could go see her.
We went into her room and sat down.
"Okay the good news is she is NOT paralysed" the doctor said and we all sighed with relief.
"But the bad news is she has got internal injuries" he said.
"So what does that mean" Abbie said.
"Your not damaged on the outside but she is on the inside" he said "she will be released in a few hours but she'll need to stay in a wheelchair and you will need to keep a close eye on her at all times" he said.
Hey guys sorry for ending it right here but I'm going out for dinner for my mums birthday!
Love you all💜
Abbie xx😍🐘