Part 11

Abbie's P.O.V
today we are going to the carnival and I am so excited.
When we got the the carnival grounds we all decided that we wanted to go on the scariest roller coaster there was.
After looking around for a bit we found one that looked pretty intense it was called risky coaster.
It went around in circles and up really high and then you drop.
As we were lining up Matthew asked if he could sit next to me and I said yes.
When we got into the cart the man started strapping us up and then walked away.
"Excuse me sir I don't feel safe could you double check the buckle because it feels loose" Matthew said "it's okay this ride is perfectly safe nothing will happen" the man said and walked off and Matthew looked really scared.
"Matt it's okay just hold on to me" I said and he nodded his head.
I looked at his buckle and it didn't look safe and it did look really loose but before I could tell the man the ride took off.
As we were going upside down matt started squeezing me right.
"Matt you don't have to squeeze me that tight" I laughed "a-Abbie my seatbelt is un done I don't have anything keeping me in the seat" he said and I looked down and is seatbelt was completely broken.
"Cameron" I screamed "babe what's wrong" he laughed "Matthews seat belt is completely broken there is nothing keeping him in his seat"I screamed and started crying "wtf what do we do" Grayson said sounding scared "I don't know" I said still crying.
We started going up a huge hill about 15 stories high and we were about to go down it.
"Matt hold on to me and don't let go" I said holding him and he nodded.
We started going down at full speed and I noticed Matthew wasn't squeezing tight anymore.
I looked to where he was sitting and he wasn't there...
"Matthew" I screamed as I saw his bloody body on the ground.
I started crying and screaming uncontrollably.
"Matthew Matthew please" I screamed still on the ride.
I looked at Cameron and Grayson who were in the cart behind me.
"Babe what's wrong" Cameron said looking at me.
"He's gone" I cried and they both looked really shocked.
When the ride stopped I jumped out of the cart and on to the roller coaster grounds.
"Excuse me ma'am you can't go on there we can get you what you dropped" the man said.
"So your going to get me my dead FRIEND" I screamed and he jumped back.
I ran over to Matthews dead body and started screaming.
"Matthew please please wake up Matthew" I sobbed.
But there wasn't a single movement from his body.
He was gone.
I started screaming and everyone was Looking over to where I was and I heard a lot of gasps.
The paramedics arrived and took Matthew away.
When we got home we all just sat in the lounge room in silence.
I started crying and Cameron hugged me.
"Seriously why are you crying you hardly new him" Kian snapped "because she's the one who had to watch it happen" Cameron said getting up.
"Well maybe if they had of swapped seats MATTHEW WOULD BE HERE" Kian yelled "what your saying you'd much rather her dead then Matthew" Cameron said pulling him up by his shirt "yeh maybe I am"he smirked and Cameron punched him in the face.
They started fighting and tackling each other and Grayson and Ethan pulled them off of each other.
"Guys stop fighting" Ethan said and Cameron walked over to me.
"Your gonna wish you hadn't of said that" Cameron said glaring at Kian.
What did that mean?