Part 14

Abbie's P.O.V
when we got home I plugged my phone into the charger and waited for it to turn on.
After a bit of waiting it finally turned on and I got a punch of notifs.
Why don't you just kill yourself already
Your a waste of space
Omg I hope you die
Omg I hate you
I turned my phone off and asked someone to help me downstairs.
"I'll help" Nash said and wheeled me softly downstairs when we reached the bottom I told him I could handle it from here.
I wheeled myself into the lounge room and everyone was talking.
"I'm going to school tomorrow" I said "babe it's fine I'm suspended so I'll stay home with you" Cameron said "no I'm going to school" I snapped.
"Woah Abbie calm down" Grayson laughed and I glared at him.
"Abbie chill it's fine" joey said "no okay you guys aren't the boss of me I am going to school wether you like it or not" I snapped and went out the back.
As I was sitting in my wheelchair by the pool I heard some rustling in the bushes.
"Who's there" I said.
Suddenly a person in black ran towards me and pushed me in the pool.
I couldn't get out of my wheelchair because it had a harness on it because I kept falling forward because I'm really weak.
I tried screaming but no one could hear me because I was underwater.
I sunk deeper and deeper and then hit the bottom.
Cameron's P.O.V
I went into the kitchen to get a drink of water and out the corner of my eye I seem a person dressed in black looking into the pool.
"Guys where's Abbie" I said "she went out the back I think" Grayson yelled.
Shit.
I ran out the back and the person ran but I didn't care.
I looked into the pool and at the bottom there was Abbie stuck at the bottom.
"Help" I yelled and the others ran out.
"Omg what the hell" shae yelled.
"Nash you need to help me get her up because since its water it's gonna be hard to lift" I said taking off my shirt and Nash did the same.
We both dived into the bottom of the water and Abbie was still conscious.
She looked at me and tried harder and harder to get to me.
I calmed her down and tried to lift the wheel chair but it wouldn't move.
I put the up my finger into a hold on I'll be back sign and she nodded her head.
I swam back up to the top and everyone was looking at me.
"I need the scissors now" I said and jazzy ran inside and got the scissors.
I dived back down to the bottom but Nash had already gone up.
I started cutting the safety harness and it finally came undone.
I wrapped her in my arms and swam to the top.
We got her out of the water and put her in the grass so she could catch her breath.
Abbie's P.O.V
After lying down on the grass for a bit Cameron carried me upstairs into the bathroom and put me in the bath.
"Thankyou for saving me cam" I said "it's okay" he smiled "I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier" I said "it's fine babe" he smiled.
After I had a bath Cameron helped me get dressed and we lied on the bed.
"Goodnight beautiful" he said kissing my cheek and I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me.
Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter!
Can you guys follow me on Instagram.
Abbie_dallas94 I really need some help with a boy situation
Love you all💜
Abbie xx😘😍