Part 5

Abbie's P.O.V
"Abbie wake up" someone said screaming in my face and I woke up and seen Nash hovering over me.
"Go away" I groaned "no you have to get ready for school just like all of us" he said taking the covers off of me and I kicked him in the stomach "ohhh" he groaned holding it "now don't take the covers off of me" I smirked and got up and jumped on all the boys on the floor who were on there phones.
"Wtf was that for" Kian said "I don't know I just felt like doing it" I giggled and walked to the bathroom.
While I was brushing my teeth someone wrapped there arms around my waist.
I looked up into the mirror and seen Cameron standing there.
"Hey baby" he whispered "I'm not your baby" i smiled "aww why not" "because I don't know you properly" I said kissing his cheek and walking out.
After we were all ready we walked to school.
"Okay Cameron I want you too look after my sister" Caspar said "what about the girls" I questioned "they are coming with me because we need to talk to the principle oh and mum has gone to Brisbane for 3 weeks for business so your stuck with the girls and us boys" he smirked "oh I'm fine with the girls" I laughed.
When we got inside the school it was just Nash, Kian, Cameron and I walking together because Caspar and the girls had to go for a meeting.
"Heyyy Cameron who's the lady" a guy with a bandana said.
"Taylor this is Abbie, abbie this is Taylor" Cameron said "nice to meet you" taylor said pulling me into a hug "oi hands off my lady" Cameron said pushing him away and Taylor gave me a confused look "I'm not his lady" I said hugging him and smirking at Cameron.
As Cameron and I were walking to our class a bumped into a really cute guy and all my books fell out of my bag.
"Omg I'm so sorry" he said "no I should be the one that's sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going" I smiled helping him pick up my books.
"I'm joey" he said "I'm Abbie" I smiled and than Cameron came.
"Oh so I see you guys have met" Cameron said "yes in the most awkward way" joey said blushing and I smiled.
"Hey could I grab your number" joey asked "sure" I replied giving him my number and he texted me so I had his number too.
"What class are you going to" he asked Cameron and I "English" I smiled "oh same and we've got a relief teacher for 3 weeks because mr Bentley is having time off because his wife just had a baby" joey smiled "okay cool" I said "okay guys can we just get to class" Cameron said sounding annoyed "okay" I said sounding confused.
When we got into class I say in the middle of Cameron and joey.
"Hey what's wrong" I said whispering to Cameron who looked really annoyed.
"You can flirt with all my friends but not me" he said "Cameron I'm not flirting I was introducing myself" I said "giving your number away is totally introducing yourself" he said sarcastically "well you didn't even ask for my number so you can't get mad at me for not giving it to you" I said crossly and went back to focusing on the teacher.
"Okay guys so today we are having a social lesson because I don't know what to do so you guys can just talk" mr gallow said and than the girls walked in and sat at our table and two boys came over.
"Hey Cameron hey joey" one of them said "who are these three ladies" the other one said "Grayson and Ethan this is Abbie, jordy and shae" Cameron smiled "nice to meet you" they said "you guys are twins" I smiled "yeah" one of them smiled "how do we tell you apart" jordy said looking at them strangely "Ethan has longer hair and I have shorter hair, I also have a freckle on my chin and Ethan has one on his cheek and next to his eye" Grayson said and than I could definitely tell them apart.
(Skip school)
After school we decided to invite "Taylor, Kian, Nash, joey, Cameron, Ethan and Grayson over to hang out.
"So where's your room" joey asked "upstairs wanna see" I smiled and he nodded and we ran upstairs.
"Woah your room is massive" he gasped "I guess so" I smiled and we sat in my bean bag chairs.
"So do you like Cameron" he smiled "I don't know I haven't really met him properly yet I mean yeh we hang out at school and talk but I don't really know anything about him" I smiled "he's a great guy" he said and I nodded.
"So how old are you" I smiled "15 what about you" he said "same" I smiled.
After joey and I talked for a while we decided to go downstairs and sit with the others.
"Ooooooh what'd you guys do up there" Kian said winking "we just talked" I smiled and Cameron walked into the kitchen and I got up and follows him.
"Seriously what is wrong Cameron" I said angrily "you like joey?" He questioned "what" I said "do you like him" he quietly yelled "yeh, no, I don't know" I said and he hit the bench and I flinched "why can you like him and not me" he said sounding upset "he has taken the time to know me Cameron but you and I haven't even talked that much" I said "I'm trying okay but I don't know what to say to you I'm scared I'm going to stuff something up" he said "well stop trying so hard and just do it" I said walking out of the kitchen.
Hey guys there is some drama coming up so make sure you keep reading.
Love you all❤️
Abbie xx😻