Part 18

Jazzy's P.O.V
After waiting a few hours the doctor came out and spoke to us.
"She's okay and just had stitches so she will be out in a few minutes" he said.
When she got let out we decided to go out to the movies.
"You coming babe" I asked Taylor.
"Nah sorry babe I have stuff to do at home" he said.
"Aww come on" I said.
"No babe I can't just make sure you text me when your coming home" he said.
I rolled my eyes and walked off angrily.
When we got to the movies it was shut because they were having difficulties.
We drove home and when we got to the house we seen a red pair of high heels at the door.
"What the hell" I said and the others looked confused.
I walked in and went up to mine and Taylor's room.
When I walked in i seen something I never imagined seeing.
Taylor maki out with the skank Montana.
"What the hell Taylor" I screamed "j-jazzy" he said I ran off down the stairs and ran out of the door.
As I was running I bumped into someone.
"Sorry" I sniffed.
"Jazzy what's wrong" they said.
I looked up and seen Joey.
"T-Taylor cheated on me" I sobbed and he pulled me into a hug.
"Hey I promise everything will be okay, come back to mine, marks and blames house" he said and I nodded.
Grayson's P.O.V
"What the hell just happened" Ethan said.
I ran upstairs and Taylor was sitting there half naked with a half naked girl slowly getting dressed.
"What the hell" I yelled and the girl jumped.
"Bro Bro bro bro bro I didn't mean to" he said.
I walked over to him and repeatedly punched him.
Ethan came in and pulled me off of him.
"For god sakes" he said when he looked over at Abbie, Shae and Jordy who were on top of the girl pulling her hair and punching her in the face.
He walked over to them and pulled them off but Abbie kicked him in the nuts and kept going.
Once they were finished Abbie grabbed her hair and Shae grabbed Taylor's and they pulled them down the stairs and out the door.
"Why are you guys so aggressive" Ethan groaned walking down the stairs.
"Aww baby are you okay" Jordy said kissing him and he nodded.
"Babe you can't just bash someone" Cameron said to Abbie and she done a baby frown.
"Why not" she said sounding like a baby and he started laughing.
"Because your pregnant" he laughed "so, it's teaching the baby how to kick someone's ass" she said and we started laughing.
"Where's jazzy tho" Jordy said "she just text me and she's just staying with Joey, Mark and Blake for a little while" Shae said.