Part 4

Abbie's P.O.V
when we got home I took the girls up to my room and all the boys went in Caspar's room.
"Ooh I live your room" shae smiled and jordy agreed "thanks" I smiled.
"Abbie I have to go to work for a meeting Caspar's in charge love you" my mum yelled and walked out the door and the boys came barging in my room and sat in a circle with us.
"What are you doing" I asked them "what are you doing?" Kian said "gossiping got a problem" shae said and the boys laughed "alright well your not gossiping anymore because mums gone which means no rules and we're playing truth or dare" Caspar yelled and the boys cheered and we just nodded our heads.
"Kian truth or dare" Nash smiled "truth" he smiled "who do you like" Nash smirked and Kian turned red in the face "do you guys know that girl called Ariana grande she's in my English group" kian said and the boys nodded there heads apart from Caspar because we haven't started school.
"Well yeah I like her" he blushed "get in there mate" the boys all cheered.
"Truth or dare Cameron" Kian said "dare" he said pulling a funny face and I started laughing and then Kian smirked at me "I dare you to make out with Abbie" he smiled and Cameron turned really red "do I have a say in this" I laughed nervously "nope" Kian said and I sighed "wait right here" Cameron said and Kian nodded.
Cameron and I stood up and looked at each other for a while "what do we do" Cameron said "make out duh" Kian said and I laughed nervously and we started kissing.
After a while of making out they stopped us.
"We didn't expect you guys to be that long" Nash laughed and we sat down "wait how long did we do it for" I whispered to jordy "about 6 minutes" she said and I started blushing.
"Caspar truth or dare" Cameron said "dare" he smirked "I dare you too kiss shae" Cameron smiled "WHAAAAT NO WAY" shae yelled "you have to because I had to do it to Abbie" he said "yeh but you guys like each other...
Shae and I are practically brother and sister" Caspar said "do it you chicken" Nash said and started walking around making chicken noises and flapping his arms around and then they kissed.
After a while of playing it got sort of boring because we had nearly done everything we could possibly do and it's 8:19 pm.
"Okay well boys get out because we're going to bed" I said "we're sleeping in here" Caspar smiled "Caspar we have school tomorrow and my bed will break" I whined "that's why we have a mattress" Nash said bringing the mattress in my room and placing it on the floor.
"Okay well shut up then" I said closing my eyes.
Okay guys I know I said interesting stuff will be happening in this chapter but I sort of had to keep continuing the day but in the next chapter lots of interesting stuff will be happening because it's school so be prepared.
Oh and also sorry if I'm a bit off its currently 1:32 right now and I'm really tired but I wanted to update before well later today. Love you all❤️
Abbie xx😻