Chapter 11

Shay's POV

"You can't hide forever. That Luke kid isn't going to help you. He only has you to have a good fuck, just like the little whore you are."

"No that's not true! Why would you even say a disgusting thing like that about him and I?" I argued back to the voice in the darkness. I was confused and alone, I had no idea what was going on. I could barely make out the little white light at the end of the tunnel but something was holding me back. It was like I was frozen.

"Oh darling, he doesn't love you. Hell, he doesn't even like you! Now what did I tell you about having feelings eh? Didn't I tell you that they're just going to hurt you? Stupid, stupid, stupid."

"But that's not true. He promised to protect me. He wouldn't break that promise." I tried to strain my neck and turn my body to the direction of which the voice was coming from but I had a hard time. I looked down and I see I'm strapped to something ticking. I couldn't make out the figure but once I touched it, it was a bomb. Oh just what I needed.

"Would he? Answer that for me. Is he really going to keep his promise? He barely knows you." I start panicking, realizing that the time bomb was counting down. I tried to push out the voices and tried to turn my attention to getting this bomb off my stomach.

It was tightly strapped on and I couldn't stop fumbling with it with my fingers. The sinister voice laugh, causing small rocks come falling down out of nowhere in the darkness.

"He doesn't love you darling. And that bomb isn't going to come off. Stop trying. You lost already."

"Please leave me alone. I don't know what I did I'm sorry. But please stop haunting me." I didn't realize till I felt water splash onto my chest that I was sobbing uncontrollably. I am just so sick of all these voices telling me thoughts that are forever sketched into my brain. I shake and look around, listening to the faint ticking of the bomb strapped onto my chest.

In the distance I hear a voice calling my name. But I can't distinguish who's voice it is. I snap my head back up trying to pick up the sound and maybe could figure out who it belonged to.

"Shay! Shay! Are you okay?" It was Luke oh my god. I quickly looked around, craning my neck to try to look behind me to figure out where he was.

His voice was growing louder and louder, but so was the ticking of the bomb on my chest. I looked down to see I had five seconds before it went off.

"Luke! Help me! I'm scared, help! I screamed as loud as I can. But he didn't respond.

5, 4, 3, 2,

I woke with a jolt and realized I was cradled in Luke's arms in his bedroom. He was fully awake rubbing my back.

"It's okay baby I got you." Darkness engulfed us but I felt safe with him. He was cooing softly in my ear that every thing was okay, I had nothing to worry about and that he's there to protect me.

A few hours later of complete silence and him just comforting me, I heard the soft snores coming from Luke and the slow motion of his chest against my back, rising and falling.

And in that moment I swear nothing could harm me. And that I was safe.

Sorry for slow updates and this crappy chapter. I just felt bad for not updating so I tried to make a quick chapter for you guys tonight :) thank you for 182 reads! Oh my god I didn't think anyone would actually read this, thank you so much :)