Chapter 20

Luke's POV

I feel like I'm drowning.

I miss her.

I miss us.

I miss her so damn much, I don't know what to do.

Why didn't I stay with her when she needed me the most?

"Luke, don't worry about me. Go ahead and live your dream. I don't want to hold you back."

That's what she said to me before I left. I wish I never did.

I love her still yeah, but she doesn't feel the same way anymore.

Maybe I'll get over her. I'll be fine.

I slowly walked down the hopsital hall and exited the building into the busy city life outside.

It was lightly drizzling but it felt nice. The only lights outside were car headlights and the lights from the windows of other buildings.

The only noise that could be heard were from the car horns and when the tires drove over puddles.

The rain calmed me. It reminded me of the nights where Shay and I would lay in my bed and cuddle, listening to the sound of thunder and the rain drops hitting my window.

We would lay there in silence, just listening each other's breathing.

She used to constantly tell me that I was her happiness.

Little did she know, she was my happiness.

Taking a deep breathe, I tried to convince myself that I'll be fine.

You'll be fine Luke. Stop stressing.

She was just another girl.

Actually, no she was not just another girl. She was my everything. Scratch that, she is my everything.

I wonder if she even stopped and wondered how I was doing while I was on tour.

I can tell you that I was a complete mess.

I'm still a complete mess.

With shaky hands, I grab out a pack of cigarettes from my coat pocket and searched for my lighter. I took the cigarette between my two fingers and lit it.

A smoke a day, keeps the feelings away.

Sorry I haven't updated in like 5 years omg but hey hello hi I am back bc summer vacation ayee holla @ me

But ooo this chapter was in Luke's POV

It revealed a little bit about him, sorry if it's confusing but it'll make more sense soon oh & sorry for the short chapter