menswear

[scorbus playlist for this book:
•TALK ME DOWN - Troye Sivan
•Beautiful Thing - Grace VanderWaal
•Tonight - Lykke Li
•Loving Someone - The 1975
•for him. - Troye Sivan ft. Allday
•Mother & Father - Broods
•Sick Of Loosing Soulmates- Dodie Clark]

••••

Albus sighed, leaning up against the bathroom doorframe, "Full makeup, even though we're going to be sitting on a bloody train all day?" Albus smirked, looking at his boyfriend in the mirror.

Scorpius rolled his eyes, leaning forward slightly as he applied mascara, "You never know when there's going to be good selfie lighting."

Rose laughed from her spot on Scorpius' bed, not even looking up from her phone, "True that." Ever since the war, Muggle technology had been greatly intertwined with Wizarding culture. Each House had their own wifi so students could access the internet on their phones or tablets.

Albus fondly rolled his eyes and Scorpius gave him a cheeky smile through the mirror. Albus pushed off the doorframe and stepped close enough to Scorpius to wrap his arms around the blondes torso and nuzzle his face into his back.

The dormitory door swung open and their friend and dorm mate, Jonah Chang stepped in and said, "Just came in to let you know that we have twenty minutes until the train leaves." He then sat down next to Rose and continued to look at whatever was on her phone.

"Are you done now, Love?" Albus mumbled into Scorpius' back.

"Yes, Mr. Impatient," Scorpius replied, zipping up his makeup bag

Albus rested his chin on Scorpius' shoulder and ignored the fact that he had to stand on his tip-toes. "You look very handsome," he briefly pressed his lips to the exposed skin where his shoulder met his neck.

Scorpius hummed and turned to peck Albus' forehead in response. Albus unlinked his arms from around Scorpius and followed him out of the bathroom.

"Are you ready for the most boring train ride of your life?" Jonah asked, hoping up from the bed as the two walked out.

"You'll just be bored because you got your phone taken away," Rose teased.

"It's not my fault you guys wanted to sneak out," he pouted.

"No, it's your fault that you got caught," Albus smirked.

"Oi," Jonah swatted at him, laughing. As the four walked out of the dormitory Jonah and Albus had a shoving competition. There were still a couple people in the Ravenclaw common room.

"Twenty minutes!" Rose shouted to the common room to let them know how much longer.

"You're such an inspiring Prefect," Scorpius drawled sarcastically.

"Shut it, at least I did something," she elbowed Scorpius' side.

"We weren't told to do anything," Scorpius retaliated.

"We would still be held responsible if we let students miss the bloody train home for the holidays," she bickered back.

"You go above and beyond, that's what makes you so inspiring, Rosie," Albus draped his arms over her shoulders from behind.

She shrugged him off her back and walked in front of the group. As they stepped out of the common room, they ran into Sheila Belby, another one of their friends.

"I was just coming to get you guys!" she huffed, doubling over and resting on her knees.

"Damn, did you run a marathon?" Albus asked, referring to how winded she was.