anobrain

"What a wonderful thing, we're barely back to Hogwarts one day and they've already got this weeks Dragon out," Sheila dropped the magazine in front of Albus. Rose snatched it from across the table before anyone else could.

"Read the horoscopes," Jonah suggested, leaning over Rose's shoulder to see the magazine.

"Alright, Aries," Rose jokingly cleared her throat as she prepared to read Jonah's horoscope for the next year. "'This year won't be all peaches and cream, as you will struggle to find your footing. Fear not, though, fiery Aries, because although you have some family-related obligations that directly conflict with events that you've been looking forward to for what seems like forever, it's not always your way or the highway. There is definitely a middle ground, you just have to find it. Compromises can be reached under the right circumstances, so give other people the chance to make a suggestion every once in a while.'"

"Family obligations? What's that meant to mean?" Sheila wondered and Jonah shrugged cluelessly.

"What's yours, Rose?" Albus prodded, trying to reach for the magazine. Rose yanked it away and found her horoscope to read.

"'For you Libra, the next four months may present challenges in areas of finance and relationships. Hastily-made decisions regarding love and money affect your overall well-being, so avoid hurrying yourself if possible. The lesson here is to slow down, take your time, and not rush into anything. If the timing isn't right, maybe what you're chasing just isn't meant to be.' Hmm, I wonder what that entails?" She glanced at Albus and he smirked.

"You're gonna find you a new man," he winked.

"But she's going to make hasty decisions!" Scorpius pointed out and they all laughed, Rose continued to read the others yearly horoscopes.

••••

"It's nice being the only ones with a class off," Albus mumbled, mindlessly brushing Scorpius' cheek.

Scorpius just hummed in agreement, leaning into Albus' touch ever so slightly. "'Cause now we have the whole dorm to ourselves and we can do whatever we want," he smirked lazily.

"Thanks Captain Obvious, it's not like that's what I was implying with my previous statement," Albus replied sarcastically, shaking his head.

"No, not at all," Scorpius whispered, smirking as he pressed their lips together softly.

Albus gently kissed back, letting his hand trail up through Scorpius' soft blonde hair.

Albus let Scorpius escalate the kiss. Scorpius climbed on top of Albus, having been a bit restricted by laying on their sides facing each other. The thin sheets from Albus' bed still covered them as Scorpius felt up Albus' shirt and started grinding his hips on Al's.

"Fuck, Hugo was right," Scorpius breathed heavily into their kiss.

"Right about what?" Albus asked, confusion written on his face as he twisted his hand in the front of Scorpius' shirt while the blonde kissed his neck.

"That once you start having sex you don't want to stop," Albus could feel Scorpius' breath on his now sensitive neck as he talked and shivered slightly.

Albus rolled his eyes, pushing away from Scorpius slightly, "When did he say that?" he questioned.

"A while ago, I don't know," Scorpius shrugged, holding himself above Albus.

Al shook his head slightly, smiling up at his boyfriend. He reached up and pushed his hand through Scorpius' hair, brushing it out of his eyes.

"What, you don't agree?" Scorpius asked, admiring the boy below him, watching his face change in response to their conversation.