|| 001

Hii everyone, thanks for reading my story! I know that the chapters are really short, and I'm sorry, but I can't change it anymore. They're getting longer near the end though :) xxx

**************************

George Shelley POV 

I walk into the coffee-shop I work at and say hello to some people who are in there. I then go to the back and grab a pinafore. At the front of the shop rings a bell, which means that someone is coming in. After walking to the front, I sit down behind the pay desk and the guy who just walked in, walks to me.

"Can I help you?" I ask him. 

"Uhm can I have a Caramel Latte Macchiato?" He says.

"To take or drink it here?"

"Take away." He smiles. I nod and make it for him. 

"That's 2 pounds, please" I say, while handing him a paper-cup with his coffee. 

"Keep the change." he says, winking at me. Because of that, I drop the coffee onto him. He jumps back before it all drops in him, but there is still some coffee on his pants. 

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I say, while walking to him with a towel.

"It's okay." he says, smiling. I clean up the coffee and give to towel to him afterwards. I make a new coffee for him and hand it to him. 

"Thanks." he says. He turns around and walks out the door. 

I sit down again and think about the guy. His sea-blue eyes, a bit covered by his nerd-glasses, his quiff that suits him so bad. His black, leather jacket, his....everything. Everything about him is perfect. 

Maybe you'll think it's weird that I think about a guy like this, because I'm a guy too. But for me it isn't. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm gay. Not openly, though.  A lot of people think I am, but I never really confirmed it. 

*

After a few hours of work, I walk to my home again. Someone is moving into the pretty house on the opposite of the road. It's a pretty big house, a bit bigger then the one I live in. 

I open the front door and walk into my own house. 

"Mum, I'm home!" I shout through the house. I can hear my little sister run down the stairs. As soon as she sees me her eyes light up. She holds her small arms out for me when she jumps down the last part of the stairs. 

"George!!" she squeals. I pick her up and set her on my hip. She is 5, but pretty small and light, so i can easily hold her like this. 

"Brooke!!" I squeal just like her, which makes her giggle. I walk to the living room where my mum is sitting. I walk to her and kiss her on the cheek.