|| 005

George POV

"Can we go to the park?" asks Brooke a little while later. 

"You sure your not sick anymore?" I ask her. She shakes her head and I nod. She runs to the hallway to put on her boots and coat. I put on my Nikes and a coat. I grab my phone, keys and wallet and we walk out of the door. As soon as I close the front door Brooke starts jumping up and down. 

After 10 minutes we get to the park and Brooke runs to the playground. I sit down on a bench. Suddenly I remind that I haven't send a text back to Josh. 

Brooke is okay, we are in the park now x G

I put my phone away and look at Brooke playing with the swings. Someone is sitting down next to me. I look up and see Josh sitting there. He is smiling at me, which causes the butterflies to go wild again. 

"Hey" he says. 

"Hey" I watch him quietly.

"Uhm, do you want me to leave?"  he says, a bit unsure. 

"NO! No, of course not. It's just, I didn't expect you here..." I say, ashamed. He laughs a bit. 

Josh and I start talking a bit and I get to know a lot of things. His parents just gor divorced, so he moved here with his mum, little sister and little brother. He is 19, but doesn't want to live alone yet (awh). He loves singing, but sucks at it, at least that was he says. 

Before I know it, it's already 6;30 pm. 

"I have to go home, my mum is almost done with diner." I say, while standing up. I get Brooke and the three of us start walking towards our street. Brooke is walking in the middle, saying all kind of crazy things, which makes me and Josh crack up. We stop in front of Josh his house. 

"Do you two want to come in?" he asks. I shake my head.

"Our mum can come home any minute, but thanks." I smile. 

"Uhm, do want to come over tonight, to watch a film or anything?" he asks me and I can see a bit of red cheeks. 

"Uhm, yeah sure, what time?" 

"Around 8?" he asks. I nod and we say our goodbyes. Brooke and I walk back into the house. When we hang up our coats, the front door opens again and my mum walks in. She walks into the kitchen and puts the Chinese on the table. We sit down and eat in silent. 

"Mummy, George has a new boyfriend." says Brooke suddenly. 

"No I don't!" I say, but I can feel my cheeks heating up. "Josh and I are just friends..." 

"That guy who came here yesterday for sugar?" My mum asks. I nod. "He looks nice to me." 

"We are going to watch a film tonight, is that okay?" my mum nods. I eat my diner and after that I go upstairs to shower and put on some new clothes. 

If you haven't noticed yet, sometimes I really act like a teenage girl, I know. I've been told a lot of times by JJ. 

When it's 8 pm I close the door behind me and walk to the opposite of the road. I knock on the door and a smiling Josh appears.