|| 002

"Hii mum" I say, while sitting down on the couch and let Brooke run around the living room. "What's for diner?" 

"Pizza, just felt like it." she says. She gets up and walks to the kitchen. "Brooke, do you want to help making pizza?!" she shouts. She squeals and runs to the kitchen. 

I grab the remote and switch on the tv. I put MTV on and watch 'Catfish.' I love the program, but it's quite sad to think that all those people, who are madly in love with someone who they don't personally know. And 9 of the 10 times, the person isn't the one who they said they were. 

After about an hour, my mum says that diner's ready and I slowly walk to the kitchen and sit down at the table. We eat in silent, until the doorbell rings. I get up and walk to the front door. I open the door and see the guy, that i met earlier today, standing in front of me. 

"Hey, I just moved in across the street and I forgot the buy sugar, and the supermarket is closed already, so can I borrow some, maybe? I'll bring back some tomorrow!" he says, a bit embarrassed. 

"Yeah sure, come in." i say quietly. He nods and walks in. I close the front door and walk to the kitchen where my mum is sitting, and Brooke is suddenly gone. 

"Hello, you must be the new neighbor! I'm Toni." My mum says, shaking his hand. 

"Yup, that's right. I'm Josh." I hear him say. Josh....it suits him. 

"Here is your sugar." I say and I give it to him. 

"Thank you.  Well, I should head home again, bye" he says. My mum says the same and I walk to the front door with him. 

"Bye Josh..." I say to him. 

"Bye George." he says and he walks away. I close the door and start walking back to the kitchen.

Suddenly I stop walking. 

HOW DID HE KNOW MY F*CKING NAME?!

I never told him, did I? No, I only talked to him today at the coffee shop, and a minute ago, but I never told him my name....

Maybe.....maybe he can read my mind!

Yeah sure, George, that doesn't sound paranoid at all. --' 

"George, is everything okay?" My mum says, who is just walking into the hallway, where I'm still standing. I nod a bit, and slowly start walking up the stairs. 

"What about your pizza?" she asks me. 

"Not hungry anymore." i mutter. I reach my bedroom and lie down on my back, on the bed, facing the ceiling. 

How did he know it?