|| 015

George POV

We are walking to the park right now. Brooke is babbling something to Josh, but I don't really listen to it. I just keep thinking about....something. 

"George? Hello.....someone in there?" I look up at Josh. "Finally, what were you thinking about?" 

"Nothing" I smile at him. He puts his arm around me and we walk into the park. Brooke runs to the playground. Josh grabs my hand and runs to the swings. I start laughing and he sits down on one. I walk to the one next to it. We start swinging like little kids. 

Brooke comes running to us and she runs to Josh. She motions to him to pick her up, as he does so. I fake-gasp at Brooke, but she just giggles. I look at Josh and he just smiles and he winks at me. I pout at him which makes the both of them laugh. 

"You two are really mean!" I say, trying to hold back my laughter. I walk away from both of them. A few seconds later I've been tackled to the ground. I turn to my back, seeing Brooke and Josh standing there all innocent. I groan and I get up. Josh wraps his arms around me for a hug. 

"Sorry" he laughs. I smack his arm and pull away. He quickly kisses my cheek and we sit down on a bench. Brooke sits down in between us. 

"I like Josh" She whispers in my ear. I smile at her and then look at Josh. 

"So do I" I whisper back in her ear. She starts giggling again. "Come on, we have to go home."  I say to Brooke. We all get up and start walking. Josh comes walking next to me and grabs my hand. He intertwines our hands and I look up at him, blushing like mad. He pecks my lips and Brooke starts pulling on my other hand. 

"George, I'm tired, can you carry me?" She says, looking extremely cute. 

"Aren't you a bit to old for that?" I say to her. She shakes her head and yawns. I pick her up and put her on my hip. "Jeezz, you're getting heavy" I laugh. She lays her head on my shoulder. Josh and I start walking again and he grabs my hand again. We pass an old woman. 

"Aw, young families, beautiful" she smiles sweetly at us. We look at each other and start laughing. 

"We're not a family, this is my little sister" we say to her. 

"Owh, I'm sorry. But you two are still cute together." She says and I can feel my cheeks heat up. I look at Josh, who has the exact same problem. We see that the old woman is walking towards a bench and we walk back to our street. 

"Is Brooke sleeping already?" I ask Josh. He looks at her and nods. We reach our house and I stop walking. 

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" I ask him. He looks at his house and back at me.

"If it's okay with your mum, then sure." He smiles. We walk into the house. My mum is sitting in the living room. 

"Mum, is it okay that Josh stays over for dinner?" I ask her. 

"Sure! But is Brooke sleeping on your shoulder?" she says. I nod. 

"I'll just bring her to her room, so she can sleep in her bed." I say. I start walking up the stairs and lay her down in her bed. I close the curtains and turn off the light. I walk out of the room and down the stairs. When i reach the hallway, I can hear my mum and Josh talking.