|| 027

A/N Hii everyone!! Thank you to everyone who is reading this and most important......MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE XXXX

*************************

George POV

We arrive at our house a few hours later and we get upstairs right away. Cadee stays in the baby carrier for the night and before Josh and I go to sleep, we sit down on the windowsill.

"What are you going to tell your parents tomorrow?" I quietly ask him, while I lay with my head on his lap, looking up at him. 

"I don't know, I guess I'll just look what my parents got to say" He says, playing with my hair. I nod and look out the window towards Josh his house. It's all dark already, but there is something moving in one the rooms upstairs. 

"Isn't that your room?" I ask Josh pointing to the room, where I saw it. He nods. I look at his room again, but there isn't moving anything anymore. Must have imagined it or something. 

We get up and change into our pajama's. Josh looks at Cadee and kisses her forehead and gets in bed with me. He wraps his arms around me and I lay my head down in his neck. He kisses my forehead too and I close my eyes. 

"I love you" He whispers. 

"I love you too" I whisper back, before dozing off. 

**** Next morning ****

I wake and open my eyes. I look into the most beautiful blue eyes i've ever seen. 

"Goodmorning" Josh says and he pecks my lips.

"Goodmorning" I say and I sit up against the headboard. I see that Josh is sitting on the end of the bed, with Cadee on his lap. He tickles her stomach and she giggles a little. 

"Awh" I say quietly. Josh looks up and smiles at me. "Come on, let's get downstairs for breakfast, after that we need to go to your parents" I say, while getting up. He nods and lays Cadee down in her baby carrier and he picks it up. We walk downstairs and my parents are sitting in the kitchen already. 

"goodmorning" Says my mum. 

"goodmorning" Josh and I say back. 

"Josh, I made a bottle for Cadee, it's in the fringe. You can grab it if you want" My mum smiles a him. 

"Thank you" He says and he grabs the bottle. He makes it the right temperature and sits down to feed her. I sit down too and grab a slice of bread and put some Nutella on it. 

After breakfast we go upstairs to put some clothes on and we get ready to leave. I stand in front of the door, ready to open it. I turn around to look at Josh, who is standing at the end of the hallway with the baby carrier. 

"What are you doing? Come on" I say. He starts shaking his head. "Why not?" 

"I'm scared, George" he says, looking at me like a little kid, who is really scared. I start walking towards him and I take his free hand in mine.

"It's going to be okay, I promise" I say to him. "We are going to help you get through it." 

"We?" he says, looking at me weirdly. I look down at Cadee and back at him again. He starts smiling and nods a little. I intertwine our fingers and I pull him towards the door. I open it and we walk outside in the cold, towards the other side of the road. When we reach it, Josh grabs his keys and opens the door. We slowly walk in and take off out coats and shoes. 

Josh looks at me nervously and I peck his lips before we open the door to the living room. His whole family is sitting there, watching tv. They look up when the close the door and stand still. 

Kathryn gets up and walks to Josh, looking at him with a blank face. She watches him and after that she looks at the baby carrier. She looks at Cadee, who is sleeping right now. 

"Sit down, please" She says to us, and we do as told. Josh puts the baby carrier in front of him, on the ground and he looks down at his lap. 

"How did it happen?" Kathryn says, sitting down and looking at Josh. 

"I-i don't know, actually. I guess it happened on a drunken night, I can't even remember it happened..." He says quietly. 

"Then how can you be sure it is yours?" She says. 

"We tested it... Mum, I'm so sorry" He says, finally looking up. I can see tears in his eyes. I slowly grab his hand and rub my thumb over his hand a little bit. 

"You better be. How could you let this happen, Josh?  I thought you changed!" She says, starting to get angry. 

"I have! It all happened before that!" Josh says, tears spilling over his cheeks. Huh? Happened before what?

"And how do you think about all of this, huh!? You're a dad, while you aren't even 20 yet! You don't have a job, nothing! How do you want to care for this baby without money!?" Kathryn shouts. 

"Actually, I'm glad that it happened, mum. I love Cadee already! And I don't care about the fact that I'm still a teenager, that I don't have a job. I'll do anything for her, I'm getting a job right away, make money and raise Cadee, if you like it or not!" He shouts, standing up, looking at his mum. 

She looks him in the eye, her anger starting to fade. 

"You really mean it, don't you?" She says quietly, starting to tear up too. I look at Josh, who nods, looking down at Cadee.

"I really do" He whispers, looking up at Kathryn again. 

"Come here" She whispers, reaching out to Josh, pulling him into a hug. "I'm proud of you, just make sure to make it all happen" She whispers. 

"I will, mum. I love you" He says. 

"I love you too" She says and she kisses his cheek. I start smiling at the scene. "Now show me my granddaughter" she says, laughing, wiping away her tears. Josh laughs too and turns around to pick up Cadee. He looks at me and mouths "thank you". I simply smile and he shows Cadee to his mum. 

*****************************

Sorry that there isn't much Gosh in this chapter, it will come! :) 

Xxx