|| 030

Josh POV

Why did this had to happen? Why did I need to fall in love with him and cause all this trouble. It's my own fucking fault, if I hadn't agreed on the 'job' none of this would have happened. 

I grab my phone, trying to call George. After a few beeps it goes to voicemail. I call again and it goes straight to voicemail. 

I try to get up from the bed, but my mum comes walking in, pushing me back.

"Let me go, i need to go to George!" I cry.

"No, you're staying here, it's your own fault that he's gone, Josh" She says. 

"I know" i whisper and i slowly lie back down. "Can you please bring Cadee?" I ask and she nods. 

When she gets back into the room, I stretch out to grab Cadee. I carefully lie her down on my chest, even though it hurts. 

"Hey baby girl" I whisper to her. She looks up at me with her big, blue eyes. Her small hand reaches out to my face and I grab her hand. She wraps it around my finger and for the first time today I actually start smiling. "Are you going to help me get George back?" i ask her. Of course she doesn't respond or anything. "I'm going to take that as a yes" 

**** Next day ****

I wake up, looking out of the window. I look towards George his room and I can see him getting up. I sigh and try to get up too. 

I'm in less pain then yesterday, luckily. I slowly walk to Cadee her room and see that she is just waking up. I grab her and change her diaper and I walk downstairs with her. I walk into the kitchen to make a bottle for her. 

"Are you feeling any better?" My mum says, who just walks into the kitchen. 

"A little" I sigh. She picks Cadee up from me and sits down.

"You really miss George, don't you?" She says. I turn to her and nod a little. Tears are starting to fill my eyes. "If you want him to forgive you, you probably need to make him trust you again...." She says.

"I know, but I don't think that is going to happen. But i don't give up, never" I say, while getting Cadee back to give her the bottle. "I guess I have an idea" I grab my phone and text Jaymi. 

To: Jaymi

Come to mine as fast as possible, I really need your help! And bring Olly too

I put my phone down and when the bottle is empty I put it away. I hand Cadee back to my mum and walk up the stairs to shower and put on some clothes. 

When i get downstairs again, the bell rings. I open the door and Jaymi and Olly walk in. 

"So, what is going on?" Jaymi says. We all sit down and I look up at them. 

"George is mad at me, because of something I did..." I say, looking down. 

"What did you do?" Olly says. I tell them the whole story and I look up at them. 

"What the hell dude?! I get why he's mad at you, I told you to stay away from Mason!" Jaymi says. I nod.

"I know, it was really stupid, and I really am sorry. But George is really mad at me and doesn't pick up his phone, I don't know how to get him back. Can you please help me?" I plead. They look at each other and nod. 

"Sure, if you promise us to never do something like this again, ever" Olly says, looking at me sternly. I start nodding. 

"Of course, I'm never doing this again, I've learned my lesson" I say. They start smiling and they tell me the plan they had already made. 

"Okay, so I'm texting George that he has to go to the pond at 7 PM?" Jaymi says and I nod. He sends it to him and I look at the house of George where i can see him sitting. He picks up his phone and looks at it. He does something and puts it away again. I look at Jaymi, whos phone buzzes. 

"Who is this? That's what it says. What do I need to respond?"jaymi asks. I grab his phone. 

To: George

You'll find out tonight, if you're coming ;)

From: George

Uhm, okay...

To: George

So you're coming?

From: George

Yeah, I guess...

"He's coming" I smile at them.

"Okay, now let's make everything ready. Olly and I will make everything done, because if you go he might see you and maybe he finds out then..." Jaymi says. I nod and i give them all the stuff they need. They leave and I sit down, sighing. 

Hopefully this will end right. 

At 6;30 I walk out the door, towards the pond. When I reach it, I look at it in awe. It looks amazing, candles everywhere, moonlight shining on the pond, ice all over it. Everything looks amazing and even better with all the snow. I put down the iceskates I brought and walk towards to tree to lean on. 

It;s now 6;50, 10 more minutes before George comes. What the hell do I need to say? If he even lets me talk. Maybe he isn't even coming! 

Maybe I need to hide, so that he won't walk away, before he even reached the pond. 

I walk around the tree and stand behind it, peeking around it. I lok at my phone again, 5 more minutes. I look in the reflection of my to see if i look alright. 

I tried to fade away the bruises and stuff with make-up from my mum, but it didn't really work.  But besides that I look...okay, I guess. 

Suddeny I can hear something. I turn around and see george walking towards the candles, looking around. When he is standing with his back facing me, I slowly and quietly walk towards him. When I reach him, I put my hand on his shoulder to turn him around...

***********

Hiii, I still don't know if you want a sequel or not? If no one responds on this chapter about that, I'll take it as a no, okay? :) x