|| 025

George POV

My eyes are almost bulging out of their sockets, while looking at Josh, who is looking pretty scared. 

"Are you serious?" I ask him. He slowly nods, looking down at Cadee. "How long do you know this already?" 

"Actually since 2 days ago. That was also the reason why I was gone that morning after we had that thing in that club..."  He says, while sitting down next to me. I look down at Cadee. 

"She looks just like you..." I say to him, slightly smiling. 

"Aren't you mad at me?" Josh asks, sounding surprised. 

"Why would I? This all happened before we started dating, or did something happen while we were?" I ask him. He starts shaking his head. 

"No, of course not" He smiles. 

"So is there anything else you want to tell me?" I ask him. 

"N-no why would you think that?" He says a bit to fast and shaky. I look at him weird. 

"Just, because you were scared to tell me, but why would I be mad about something like this?" I say, slowly. 

"I don't know, I was just scared that you would leave me, I don't why..." He says quietly. 

"Well, I'm not going to leave you.....never" I say. After that I softly kiss him, care full because he is still holding Cadee. 

"Uhm, sorry to interrupt, but is it okay if I leave Cadee with you for the day, Josh? I actually have to go somewhere..." Emma says. 

"Oh my god, I'd love to! I need to get some lost time back" Josh smiles, looking at Cadee. 

"Okay, well, is it okay if I pick her up tomorrow morning? I really need some time for myself..."She says. Josh nods. 

"yeah, just text me later." he smiles at Emma. Emma hands him a big bag, probably full of baby stuff. 

"And here is the stroller" She says. She walks to Cadee, kisses her head and walks away. "Bye!" 

"C'mon, let's go home" Josh smiles. We get up and he carefully puts Cadee in the stroller. I grab the baby-bag and we get out of the shop. 

"wow, my mum is going to freak out when we get there with a baby" I laugh and start walking. 

10 Minutes later we reach the house and I open the front door. We walk in and right then my mum comes walking into the hallway. 

"Where the hell did that baby come from?!" She exclaims. 

"Shht! She is sleeping. And this is Josh his daughter...." I say, looking at Josh. He looks uncomfortable at my mum, slightly smiling. 

"His...daughter?" My mum says, looking like she doesn't believe it. Josh slowly nods and my mum looks into the stroller. "She looks just like you" She smiles at Josh. He starts smiling widely. 

"I know. This is Cadee. And sorry for all this, I actually didn't know that I had a child, I just found out and Cadee her mum wanted me to take care of her for this day, until tomorrow. Is it okay if she stays here?" He asks. My mum nods. 

"Do you have all her stuff?" My mum asks. Josh nods and I hold the bag up. "Okay, but be care full" My mum says and she walks away. Josh smiles at me and he grabs Cadee from the stroller. We walk into the living room and sit down on the couch. 

"Do you want to hold her?" Asks Josh. I nod and he carefully hands her to me. I look at her and she slowly opens her eyes. She looks at me with her big, blue eyes. 

"She has the exact same eyes as you" i say to Josh softly. Josh smiles and kisses my cheek. Cadee closes her eyes again and starts sucking her little thumb. Jake and Brooke come jumping into the room. 

"Guys, be quiet. And come here for a sec" i tell them. They walk to us and look at the little girl. I hand her to Josh and Brooke sits down on my lap and Jake sits down beside me. 

"Who is that?" Brooke whispers, slowly looking closer at Cadee. 

"That's Cadee and Josh is her daddy" She looks up at me and pats her head a little bit. "But be care full, she's really small" 

"Can I play with her?" Brooke asks. Josh and I laugh a bit. 

"Not now, she is sleeping right now, maybe another time okay?" Josh says and Brooke nods. She hops from my lap and runs out of the room with Jake running after her. 

Josh puts Cadee in her stroller and walks back to me. He starts kissing me and we have a small make-out session. 

"You know we are going back home tomorrow evening, right?" i ask him, when we are watching tv. 

"I don't want to leave yet, I like it here" He pouts. Right then, Cadee starts crying. "She probably wants her bottle. Do you know how to make that stuff?" 

"yeah, just let me grab it, you get Cadee" I say. I walk to the bag with baby stuff and see that there is a bottle in it which is already made. I walk to the kitchen to heat it up a bit, but make sure it isn't too hot. 

I walk back and I can see Josh sitting in the big chair with Cadee in his arms. 
"You two are so cute together." I smile at them, while handing Josh the bottle. "Do your parents already know everything, actually?"

"Uhm...no" He says, not looking up at me. "I'll call them tonight to tell them okay?" I nod and sit down on the armrest of the chair and kiss Josh his cheek. 

Later that night Josh and I are sitting in our room, with Josh his phone in his hand. 
"I'm scared" Josh sighs. 

"Don't be, I'm here and it's not like they will hate you because of it, right? I mean, there are a lot of people who get a child at this age, it's not like you're 16 or something..." I say, trying to make him feel better. 

"That's true, but they will be mad about the fact that I knocked up a girl" Josh says. 

"Just call them, we'll see what happens." I say. He nods and presses the call button. A few seconds later Josh starts talking. 

"Hi mum. I uhm.....need to tell you something" I canh ear Kathryn say something. "Well, uhm...I am.....well, uhm....I just found out something.....And uhm.....I'm a dad....." I can hear Kathryn shout. "I'm sorry! I didn't know it!.......It's Emma's...." Josh his eyes are getting a bit glassy, because of the tears. "Of course I didn't mean to get her pregnant! I'm sorry mum, I can't change anything about it!!.......I have a beautiful daughter right now, if you like it or not!" he shouts, tears spilling over his cheeks. 

"We'll talk about this further when you get home and be sure that it's not going to be a nice conversation!" I can hear Kathryn shout. Josh hangs up with a tear stained face. I take him in my arms and try to calm him down a bit. 

"I told you she would get mad!" Josh sniffles. I dry his tears, even though it doesn't help much, because new tears are running down his cheeks already.

"I'm sorry that this is happening, but I believe that it happened with a reason, so it's going to be okay" I say to him. He nods, but doesn't stop crying. I slowly kiss him and finally he stops crying. We lay down with his head on my chest, me stroking his hair. 

************************************* 
Hii!! I just want to say, that this isn't the end of the story, just to be clear. I'll give you one hint, there is one more big secret, way bigger than this one :) 
And thank you so much to everyone who's reading this, I really appreciate it!
Xxx