|| 006

George POV

"Hey" he says and he lets me in.  Say the same and he leads me to the living room. I see his mum and little brother sitting there. She gets up and walks to me. 

"Hii! I'm Kathryn." she says. 

"Helloww, I'm George" i say, a little bit shy. She smiles sweetly at me and Josh's brother walks to me. 

"I'm Callum." he says bored. 

"George" i say as nice as possible.

"Come, let's get some stuff from the kitchen and than we can go watch the film."Josh says and he pulls me to the kitchen. He grabs a big bowl and puts lots of popcorn and crisps in it. He also gets 2 glasses coca-cola and we carry everything to his room. He opens the door and we put everything on his nightstand. He walks to the tv and grabs a box full of films. 

"Which one? You can choose" he says. I walk to it and I pick up a thriller. 'The woman in black' It looks kind of scary from the outside. Josh grabs it from my hand and puts it in the DVD-player. He walks back to his bed and sits down against the headbord. He pats next to him and I slowly sit down. The film starts and Josh grabs the popcorn and puts in in between us. 

**

I don't know how, but I ended up in Josh his arms at the end of the film. The screen goes black and we stay unmoved. After a few minutes he sits up and I do the same. I look up in his eyes. Those wonderful blue eyes, they're the kind of the eyes you're drowning in right away. The room is all quiet, the only thing you can hear is the both of us breathing.

Suddenly I can see him slowly leaning in and I do the same. I close my eyes and I can feel his hot breath on my lips. Just as our lips brush over each other, my phone starts ringing. We both pull back, looking like tomatos. I quickly pull my phone out of my pocket and see that it's my mum calling. 

"Mum, is something wrong?" I ask. 

"Brooke had a nightmare and won't stop crying. Can you please, please sing her to sleep? She's crying for almost 45 minutes." My mum says desprate. I look at Josh who is watching me. 

"I'll be right home..." I say, with a tone of guilt. I hang up and I look back at Josh. "I'm so sorry, I really have to go..." 

"It's okay, I understand." he says, even though I can see he's still sad that I'm leaving. I get up and walk to the door of his room. Josh does the same. He opens the door and we walk downstairs. I open the frontdoor and look around. I smile at him and he smiles back at me. I turn around and walk to my own house. I open the frontdoor and I can already hear Brooke cry.